Chapter 6

3rd POV. Tokyo.

Takina and Chihiro finished buying the groceries and are currently on their way back to Cafe LycoReco.

Until they passed by a stall selling crepes.

Chihiro: Crepes, what are they selling?

Chihiro went to take a look at the stall with Takina following behind him.

Chihiro: Ah, they're selling different types of crepes here. Let's see.....matcha, berries, chocolates, coffee, peanut butter, black forest.....

Chihiro: Man, so many choices.

Takina: What are we doing here.

Chihiro: Buying crepes. I'm kinda tired from that grocery run and I need something to replenish my strength.

Takina: Then I suggest you eat-

Chihiro: A well balanced diet, well, excuse me, I am the one who cooks at the café and I know my stuff around it.

Chihiro: Besides, we can also gain new ideas for our menu.

Chihiro: So, what do you want, Takina?

Takina: I am not sure I follow.

Chihiro: Come on, just choose what flavor you like. Don't worry, it's on me.

Takina: Sure.....

Takina: Then.....

After Takina chose the crepe that she wants, I also chose the crepe that I like.

We took a seat on the counter.....

Chihiro: *sigh*

Takina: I heard many rumors about you.

Chihiro: Oh, really? What else did you hear about me? Besides from being ruthless and merciless.

Takina: Cold, distant, full of hatred.....

Takina: Emotionless.....

Takina: Elusive.....

Chihiro: A phantom.

Takina: So, the incident after Operation: Amaterasu.....

Takina: The DA considers it as the birth of the White Phantom.

Takina: Is that true?

Chihiro: Yes. And the reason why I was called as such is because I donned the robes that I inherited from my father.

Takina: Inherited?

Chihiro: Yes, the only thing that was passed down to me, after that fire.

Takina: So, now that you left the DA, you've been acting independently?

Chihiro: Yes. That was the deal that I struck with the DA. I wanted independence, to allow me to focus on what I really wanted to do.....