The Reunion

Lloyd? Could you find out more about the Shadows? These are new criminals with masks. They've been fooling around in Ninjago City for a few days. But please be careful. After all, we don't know much about them yet. It's your job to find out about them now." Nya came with the others in tow.

"Sure, of course."

A few minutes later he had his parachute ready and jumped off the ship.

-

He arrived in a dark alley they assumed was one of the Shadows' camps.

He heard a noise behind him. Before he knew it, a dagger was flying towards him.

A purple mask looked at him, obviously the leader. A few seconds later, several masks stood around him. None of them looked like they wanted to talk. Lloyd drew his Katana and ran towards her. The masks also drew their weapons and the fight began. Lloyd kept knocking over a few. He, in turn, was thrown against walls several times. He put his katana away and summoned his green energy. A beam of this energy struck two masks at once. They were thrown away and didn't get up again. He did this until only one of the Shadows was standing. He wanted to know who was behind everything. He took the mask off his face. No he removed the mask from HER face. Lloyd held his breath. He didn't believe his eyes. After a few moments of silence, Lloyd just let out a soft, painful "Rumi...".

But before he could say more, she pushed him away and ran away. Lloyd looked into the darkness. Could it really be her? He hadn't seen her for at least 2 years. He felt strange. Could it be that he still felt something for her? No! Excluded! She hadn't broken his heart just once... Did she?

In the evening Lloyd returned to the Bounty with a few bruises. After being taken care of, he told his friends about the masks and their hiding place. He didn't really know much, except that Harumi was behind it.

"What?! That can not be! I'll finish her!" Kai was once again in full swing.

"No!"

"Lloyd! Please don't say you still have feelings for her!"

"I-I don't know..." Lloyd seemed rather confused now.

"It's enough guys. Tomorrow we're going to go to their hideout and finish it." Cole walked out of the room.

"He's right. Good night guys." Jay also disappeared.

"I guess I'll go to sleep then" Lloyd said.

All he could think about was seeing Harumi. He just didn't know if he just liked her or if he just wanted to get rid of her. With all that thought he finally fell asleep.