Where Is He?

The other ninja are worried about Lloyd since he has disappeared.

They don't seem to be too far from Ninjago as they reached their friends who stayed behind on the Bounty and want to be picked up.

"I'll go look for him again," Kai said resolutely.

"Kai. Brother, we've looked for him five times on this little island. If he were here, we would have found him." Nya looked at her brother worriedly. She knew he was worried about his best friend.

"You're right..." disappointed Kai went back to his room while his friends watched him sadly.

"Hello? Do you hear me? You were trying to reach us?" A female voice came out of the comm box.

"Vania! Yeah, we're stuck here on some island. Can you get us out of here?"

"Cole! Thank God! You are ok I was worried after we couldn't reach you guys after the storm!"

"I think we're relatively okay." Kai had come back from his room.

"Kai darling? Are you all right? You sound sad. Has something happened?" Skylor asked her boyfriend worried.

"We'll tell you then. Please pick us up here first." You could hear Kai's pain in his voice, but they hung up.

A few hours later they were picked up by the Bounty. 

They will be taken back to Ninjago.

Kai and the others explained to the girls and Lloyd's family what had happened. Worried about her son, Misako started shaking. Garmadon noticed and took his wife in his arms.