Together

Harumi wakes up and wonders where she is.

She hardly recognizes anything because her vision is blurred. But she sees a green figure coming toward her. She knew only too well who that could be.

Lloyd comes to the cabin to take care of Harumi.

She wants to attack him, jumped up, but she gets dizzy. Just before she falls over, Lloyd catches her.

"Rumi no! Lie down Please..." he said, clearly concerned."Why I'm here? Where are we? What happened?" Now she sounded more scared than confident.

Lloyd tells her about the storm and the island and her fainting for days."Great... So here I am stuck on an island with my biggest enemy. It couldn't have been better." Her fear was gone. It was apparently replaced with her typical irony. Lloyd, however, was not impressed. "We have to stick together now. We have to find our way back. Just this once. Please Rumi."
"HA-rumi."Lloyd blushed. He seemed a little embarrassed.

~

Meanwhile, the other Ninja try to locate Lloyd over the radio, but it always fails. The disappointment was written on their faces.

~

Harumi is slowly getting better. She could walk again without dizzy spells.

She and Lloyd tried to find ways to get off the island. They got closer.

She and Lloyd set out to explore the island once again as a new day dawned. When Harumi gave Lloyd his katana and he wanted to take it, he touched Harumi's soft hands while taking the katana. They both immediately blushed and Lloyd quickly grabbed his katana and ran out of the hut. After a while they find Lloyd's broken speaker. Harumi still felt this hatred for that blond boy. Or? I mean, he hadn't saved her parents. He had even touched her hands. Erghhh! He must still think I have feelings for him! Pahh!

In the evenings, Lloyd and Harumi sit around the campfire and talk. They had been out all day.After some small talk, Lloyd got nervous."Harumi?"
"Yes?"
"I think I have to tell you something."
"What?""II think...I...still love you..." Lloyd was red as a tomato now.He was sure she could hear his heart beating. He could."I... still hate you!" she said. Lloyd swallowed. He hadn't expected that.After a while he calmed down. There was silence. After a while he looks at her and she looks at him. He smiled a little.

"Are you sure? Because sometimes there's just a little bridge between hate and love."Harumi blushes. She hadn't seen that move of his coming. She didn't know what to answer. There was silence again. However, after a few moments, she answered quite honestly."I-I don't know. How am I supposed to know what love feels like?" Her confidence seemed to have vanished again and she even seemed sad now.

"Let me try something..." Lloyd smiled at her, his cheeks still red."W-What?"Lloyd pulled Harumi closer, took her hands and kissed her.Harumi was overwhelmed by this unexpected kiss, but after a few seconds, she kissed back. Somehow that kiss felt right."And? How did that make you feel?" Lloyd asked Harumi, unsure if she was really enjoying it or just hating him more.Both were still red in the face. They just looked at each other in love.Harumi takes his hands and puts them on her cheeks.She buries her own hands in his hair. She pulls him towards her and kisses him again.This time, Lloyd is the one who is surprised, but he quickly enjoys it. It just feels so... right.A few minutes later the kiss ends."Wow..." was the only thing Lloyd managed to say. He couldn't breathe."I'm not exactly sure, but..... I think....." She takes a few nervous breaths in and out."I-I..." She narrows her eyes and finishes her sentence."I think I love you."Lloyd blushes and smiles at her "I love you too, Rumi."They kissed again. The sky, previously covered with gray clouds, was now filled with stars.

After that kiss, there was an awkward silence. Neither of them knew exactly what to say now."I am tired. I think I'm going to sleep" Harumi yawned."Good night, Greenie." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. He just smiled at her lovingly.Damned! Why is he so cute!?Lloyd stays awake a little longer and watches Harumi sleeping.He sees that she is getting cold, so he lies down next to her to warm her.

~

Harumi wakes up in the morning and notices his arm around her.She blushes but enjoys it.She slowly turns to see Lloyd snuggled peacefully next to her.She smiles and kisses his forehead, waking him up.A few minutes later, the two stand up.Lloyd goes back to his speaker for one last attempt at repairs.It succeeds.

The ninja, Lloyd's parents and Wu are still worried sitting beside the communication device.Suddenly a voice rings out: "Guys? People! Can you hear me! It's Lloyd!"

"Lloyd!" everyone shouted, visibly relieved.Everyone hugs for joy when they hear their friend's wholesome voice."Where are you?" asks Nya Lloyd."Well... If only I knew. On an island. That's for sure."Pixal goes to a monitor with a card."Wait. I locate him. It might work now."A few minutes later, a red dot appeared on the map."There he is!" exclaimed Kai."Here we are. Harumi is with me." Lloyd said a little unsure."WHAT!?" Kai was audibly angry. After all, it was she who broke his best friend's heart once."Hey! All is well. She's not the silent boss anymore or anything. She's just Harumi, okay?We're waiting for you here."

"We're almost there. Hold on my son." Misako said."Of course, mom. Until then."He hangs up.