FOURTH • REEL vs REAL

PETE'S POV

God.. I don't know what I'm doing but it feels so good.

He's a good kisser and I feel like I'm losing myself. It kinda feels weird whilst on the comfort room.

"I have too much respect for you. I don't want to do this." he broke away from the kiss and helped me stand up.

"If you're like that to new people you meet, your reputation will be ruined and your hard work will be wasted. You're an artist, don't be like that." said he.

"But I'm in such state that I can't stop." I whispered softly.

I don't know. There's something different about him that I can't tell.

I feel like he knows me better than I know myself. I don't know if you've felt that about anyone but that's how I feel about him.

He smiled at me and ruffled my hair., "I'm a lucky fan, I got to kiss my idol." he said chuckling then came out of the comfort room, leaving me here dumbfounded.

Seriously? I'm embarrassed!

I don't want to be ashamed of nothing Mister, at least give me something to be ashamed of?

"Hey!" I took the towel, wrapped it around my body and left the comfort room.

It was quiet and I can't see him anywhere.

I wandered around his clinic but all I saw were animals. I noticed Mino lying inside the cabin and approached him, his breathing is normal and his aura is lighter than before.

I was losing hope and my will had subsided, when I noticed a door next to his desk so I walked there and noticed his name plate on the desk, Dr. Vegas Theerapanyakul DVM.

Vegas? seems familiar.

I turned the door knob and it opened.

I was amazed at what I saw, the room was full of my photos. There's almost no more space left to put more and the wall is no longer visible. I approached the pictures and I can't explain what I feel, it even surpassed what I felt about the gallery made by the management and other fanclubs.

I looked around the small room and saw him covered with a blanket. I came to him and pulled the blanket away from him.

"Please, have mercy. I don't want to be a sinner." he said softly as he covered his face with a pillow.

I laughed and sat on his bed.

Sometimes I think, it's better to live a normal life than the life I'm experiencing now. I am famous, but there are many eyes following me. I can't do what I want to do.

Well, is this really what I want? I just felt it now! I have never been aware of my sexuality. I've worked with many male and female actors but I've never been attached to them.

But the person I'm with now, upon first meeting? Why the fuck is that.

"Mister, don't think that I'm different from you. Don't keep our worlds apart from each other."  I said truthfully.

I felt strange when he touched me earlier. I feel like I'm safe and I'm not, for some unknown reason.

"I just want to be treated normally at least for once. Not to be looked up to-

I closed my eyes when I felt his arm around my waist. He was still lying down and he just buried his face in my hips, hiding.

"I don't want to hurt you." I heard him say.

I played with his hair and gently brushed it with my hand. I noticed that he was sweating so I traced the beads of his sweat using the back of my hand.

"It's fine. Dr. Vegas?"

He finally looked at me so I smiled at him.

"I don't want to go to jail, I still have a brother to take care of and no one will look after my cat-

"What are you talking about? Who said you're going to jail? It's as if you're going to rape me." I pouted.

What the hell, Pete. What are you doing? You're making yourself inferior!

"Hey! Don't make a joke like that, it's not good to hear." said Vegas.

"..." Okay, I give up.

"Shit. I'm not ready. I didn't expect it. It never occurred to me that this would happen in my life." he mumbled.

"Oh me too, but just let it go don't think about it, I'll just rest." I removed his arm from my waist and sat on the floor.

Maybe he has no experience with men, like me? Or maybe he doesn't want to do it with a guy? Or maybe he doesn't feel the same way as me? I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of that!

I shook my head and covered my face in shame. Why am I not thinking clearly?

I feel bad for him. It's so upsetting, I'm upset with myself.

"Lie down here on the bed, it's cold on the floor. I'll just get your clothes from the comfort room." he said and finally left the room.

I moved to the bed as he said and wrapped a blanket.

Argh! So annoying!
_