TWELFTH • REEL vs REAL

VEGAS' POV

We are inside the elevator that only Pete can use.

I lost my drunkenness when I smelled his scent earlier, I missed him so much. It's like everything I worked hard to overcome came back, I'm really weak when it comes to him.

"How are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

He didn't speak but handed me the two wines he was holding. The elevator opened, and he anchored his arm around mine and guided me to walk.

I was amazed when we got to his unit, it was so perfect and clean. Things I can't have. He punched in the passcode and the door opened, letting me in first before he followed.

He took the wine from my hand and went straight to his kitchen. I was left standing here afraid that I would touch anything in his unit. I looked around and felt ashamed, our worlds are really far apart.

"What else are you doing there? Come here, sit down." Pete said softly enough for me to hear from here.

He put wine in his glass so I just watched him drink, I didn't intend to add more alcohol to my body because I might get even drunker. I feel weak and feel like crying..

"Are you mad at me? Why do you have to stay away? I mean, you can say you don't want me anymore without leaving me like it's nothing." I asked.

"What are you talking about? I have no intention of leaving you, the management just put me on hold." Pete said looking into my eyes as if telling me to trust him.

"Is it true?"

"Don't think about anything that doesn't make sense. I love you, always remember that."

I smiled at what I heard, it was nice to hear it coming from his mouth. I took an empty glass, filled it with wine, and drank it. I'm now making a fool of myself because of him.

I saw Mino come out of nowhere. He jumped on my lap and laid down, Pete laughed at what Mino did.

"Hey Mino, that lap is mine," he said.

My ears felt hot and I felt my cheeks flush. I'm always gay when it comes to Pete. Why did he have to say those things? I'm losing my mind.

Pete came to me and removed Mino from my lap. He put his knee between my thigh and I felt him pressing on my shaft. Why do I want him to touch me there..

"Pete—

"Shh, don't be shy." he cut me off.

He held my chin and lifted my face. He put his lips on mine and I was immediately intoxicated.

I responded to his kisses and my knees seemed to weaken when he slid his hand from the bottom hem of my shirt and caressed my belly up to my chest. I felt the warmth of his palm and I lost my trance when his fingers landed on my nipple.

"Hmm.."

He pinched my nipple and then played with it with his thumb. He didn't let go of my lips so I couldn't help but moan between the kisses. He snaked one of his hands around my nape and gently tugged my hair, I feel like I'm going to run out of breath.

He broke away from the kiss and sat on the stool again, I saw him smirk before drinking wine. I just looked at him like I was crazy, did he do it on purpose?

"You want more? I have no experience, I might not satisfy you." He said chuckling.

I let out a loud sigh and took another sip of wine.

We just talked about the things he's been through this month and I found out that he has a concert coming up so he is busy now and he just ran away tonight. Even though he was tired all day, he didn't show it yet, he was energetic while talking to me.

There's nothing wrong if I make a fool of myself for him again, right? I'm just going to make a fool of myself for Pete's sake.

I can't help it, I really love him and I know he is the same as me.. I hope so.

"I'm not drunk, maybe I can go home now?" I asked him.

"Who's going home? You're mine tonight," he said with a frown.

"But—

"No buts. Shut up."

I gulped because Pete's aura was really strange tonight If only I could know what was going on in his mind, I would be aware of what was happening to him.

"Take a shower if you're done drinking. I'll just prepare the clothes while you shower."

I nodded to him and finished the wine, I went straight to the bathroom and was amazed at the spaciousness. My clinic is as big as this one, It's really strange to be rich.

I turned on the shower and let myself get wet underneath. I haven't taken off my clothes yet, I'm conscious. It's embarrassing to shower in a place that's not your home.

I looked around and noticed that he was complete with toiletries, and he had extras too. Well, what would you expect from a rich man? Of course, whatever their money can buy, they will buy.

I feel like I'm shrinking myself, am I doing the right thing? Am I not bad for him? It's a line I always say, I have nothing to give him but myself.

"Vegas?"

I turned to him and mouthed 'what?'. He just smiled at me and came closer.

"Why are you still dressed?" he asked whispering.

He took off my shirt and my heart skipped a beat. My breathing slowed down when he started to remove my pants, why couldn't I move or even react? Does alcohol have this effect on me?

He gently pushed me against the wall. Things happened too fast and now he was kissing me. I found a chance to speak even though I was getting hot,

"Pete—

"I'll be gentle, Doctor."

"Um.. fine."
_