Rest of the Story (Part 1)

Y'all better prepare yourselves cause this is one long ass chapter.

Like the title says, this is THE rest of the story all in one chapter. To put it simply, they're just small run downs of what's supposed to happen in the chapter.

Sorry if there are any plot holes or things I missed around the 30s chapters. the whole shifting situation in MHA's training camp arc is really confusing for me and it was hard to try and piece them together in a way that was easy enough to follow.

I'll explain everything else in the Final Author's Note. For now, enjoy :)

Chapter 21

Students from 1-A return from their workplace training. The demon slayers were told to keep the information of the Upper Moons being replaced to themselves to prevent the risk of attracting unwanted attention and panic.

Iguro, Kanroji, and the younger Ubuyashiki twins no longer attend the school, as they were simply there the first time to scope the terrain and relay information back to the headmaster.

Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Muichioru, Kanao, Nezuko, and Genya join 1-A in their rescue training race through the Playing Ground Gamma. Thanks to the help of their breathes, the young demon slayers were able to keep up and even surpass some of the students. Genya wasn't sure if he could participate, since he couldn't use breathes, but Nezuko cut off a bit of her hair so he could eat it and gain power.

"Wha- Are you sure I can just do this? Is this alright with you?"

"Mmm-mm!!"

"Uhh, alright. Thank you."

The class was mildly disturbed.

"WHAAAAAAA TANJIROUUUU! IS THAT REALLY OKAY WITH YOU? HE'S EATING NEZUKO'CHANS HAIR! ARE YOU ALRIGHT WITH THAT!? HAAAHH?"

"I mean, I'm not really one to say. Nezuko seems to be alright with it and it's not like Genya is forcing her. So I guess there's nothing wrong with it."

"OI I WANNA EAT SOME HAIR TOO AND GET STRONGER!"

Tanjirou proceeds to spend 10 minutes trying to get Inosuke to stop trying to eat Nezuko's hair and trying to slice off some of Genya's. Meanwhile Zenitsu is screaming, Muichirou, Nezuko, Kanao, and some of the girls form a hair-braiding chain in the corner, and the rest of the class who's waiting for their turn is watching everything unfold in both horror and amusement.

Later, in the boy's changerooms, Mineta excitedly tells everyone he found a hole that can peep through into the girl's changerooms. Iida and Tanjirou reprimand him for his behaviour, even Zenitsu is disgusted, but Mineta looks through the hole anyways. When he looks through the hole, he sees Kanao's face up close creepily smiling and staring back at him from the other side. Mineta screams so loud that Zenitsu reflexively knocks him unconscious to protect his eardrums from bursting.

Tanjirou yells to the wall many apologies for Mineta's behaviour. The girls on the other side hear it and giggle. Students passing by outside the changerooms are looking at the changeroom doors questionably.

"The hell do you think is going on in there."

"I don't know, don't think I wanna find out either."

They speedwalk away.

Chapter 22

All Might and Izuku have their talk in the break room about the origins of One for All and All for One.

Aizawa explains to the class that they will be going to a forest lodge during the summer break that will include extra hero training but only if they pass the exam and the end of the term. He warns that if they fail, they will be stuck in remedial school.