1: Master

Midorya POV

We were all still in a daze, still reeling in from the shock of the current situation.

"Who the hell are these bastards!?" I knew Kacchan would say that.

"Wait, they're injured! We should call the ambulance!" Uraraka yelled.

"With the way their bodies are spread all over the place, it would be difficult, let's lay them down closer together. Be sure to search in case there are any more of them. And be on guard, we don't know who these people are or what they're capable of" Aizawa-sensei advised

"Haah?! The hell is this?!" Kacchan grunted until Kirishima talked him out

We all split up to carry these people to the middle. I went over to the burgundy haired boy I saw earlier, his hand still intertwined with the girl. I wonder what their relationship is; friends? Siblings? Are they dating or something?

Whatever it is, I made sure to pick them up and set them down carefully. I laid them beside each other next to an older male with black hair and different patterned haori. In some way, it kind of  reminded me of Todoroki's hair.

Not long after, all the unconscious strangers were laid down in the center of USJ. Each of them were injured, but we separated the ones with minor injuries from the major. About five in total with severe injuries.

One was a girl with black hair and turquoise tips who had a deep cut in her stomach. She's barely hanging on to life. [I prob shoulda done this a while ago but I'd just like to clarify that Tokito isn't actually a girl, he is just being referred to as a girl due to Deku's POV. It'll make sense later plsplspls bear with me :(( ]. Then a boy with a mohawk with a large cut from his head down. A girl with black hair and purple tips with a puncture on her left shoulder, she's barely hanging on as well. Then there's a tall man with yellow hair and red tips with a deep cut near his left shoulder. Lastly there's a man with shoulder length black hair. The upper half of his face was purple, like he's suffering from some kind of disease.

I looked over to see Kirishima and Ashido setting down all of the strangers swords in a pile

"Hey Deku, who do you think those people are?" Uraraka asked

"Hmm," I thought for a moment. "In all honesty, I have no idea. Maybe we should wait for one of them to wake up and explain to us"

"Alright everyone, let's do one more search and take a good look around the place to see if there's anyone else!" Iida yelled while swinging his arm up and down in a chopping motion

"We're already doing that, the only one who isn't is you" Kaminari stated

"Uh-" Iida was immediately put out of mood "dammit" he grumbled

"M-master"

Suddenly, all of our eyes turn towards a girl with black hair with a butterfly ornament and purple eyes. One of her eye was bleeding and it looked like she had trouble seeing. She struggled to get up stumbling on every step. She was heading towards where we placed all the severely injured.

"H-hey wait! You should be resting!" I yelled and ran to her but she didn't even look at me.

"Shinobu-san" she said

Shinobu-san? Who is she talking about? But once I looked at her eyes, they immediately lit up. I turned to who she was looking at, it was the girl with purple tips.

"Shinobu-san!"

She tried to run but tripped instead. All of our attention was drawn to her in a matter of seconds.

"Hey wait! Stop it, you're hurt!" Still, she didn't listen.

She dragged her battered body towards the unconscious lady and held her hand. Once she was satisfied, she passed out again.

"Uh-" I turned to face my classmates "did you guys see that?!"

"Of course we did! We're not blind you idiot!" Kacchan yelled.

"Ah- sorry Kacchan" I stuttered. I should probably carry her back.

I was about to pick the girl up until something hit me. The purple tipped lady had a butterfly pattern haori while the girl had a butterfly hair clip. Sisters perhaps? I shook off the thought and carried her back to where she was laying before.

"Um, Iida, when will the ambulance get here?" Tsuya asked

"Hmm well, it is fairly far so I'm not so sure, probably another fifteen minutes"  he responded.

I went back to observe all the people there. That was until I heard Minera mumbling something beside me

"That chicks pretty hot-" he then chuckled, his eyes glued to a woman with braided hair and her chest halfway exposed "Target acquired, target acquired, target acquired..." he kept repeating and his mouth was drooling. It started getting scary to the point where Sero had to knock him out

"Respect the ladies, geez"

I watched as Sero dragged Mineta away. It would be another five minutes until the ambulance came

Then we heard multiple coughs coming from a few of the strangers. One after the other, they started regaining consciousness.