13: Code Names

PLEASE READ THIS!

I know that there was a lot that happened before this but we're going to have to skip the U.A Sports Arc in order for this plot line to work.

I'm sorry if you think I'm skipping too much however this is what I have planned.

Personally, I don't see how the Sports Festival will work with the demon hunters and will be a waste of time to write. So instead...)

Deku POV

"You guys were certainly amazing! You too Midoriya-kun." Says Tanjirou.

Walking side by side with Tanjirou, Uraraka and Iida In our way to school.

The sun was rising, painting the sky an orange and yellow blended colour. The air felt cool, a little less than warm. I was getting goosebumps as we walked. I could tell Iida and Uraraka were slightly cold as well, but Tanjirou looks unbothered.

I have to admit, after seeing the demon hunters in their old uniforms, it's kinda weird seeing them in ours. Each of them actually got permission from the principal to bring their swords to school. So Tanjirou, although wearing the UA uniform, still has his sword tucked into the side of his belt. Same with the other demon hunters walking behind and in front of me.

It's been three weeks since the demon hunters first arrived here. They've already killed Upper Moon One and Three. The sports festival just happened last week and everything would go back to normal. Somewhat.

"Everyone's quirk looks amazing." Tanjirou praises.

"Thank you!"

" Thanks! Though, I'm a little disappointed I didn't get very far. Bakugou beat me pretty bad." Uraraka sighs.

"I still feel a little embarrassed from my fight with Hatsume-san. Damn, I should have known she was just using me for advertising her inventions!" Iida complains, clenching his fist.

"Don't be too bummed out, i think you two did a great job. Uraraka-san, I think you plan of making all the debris fall onto him was a really strategic plan and carefully thought out! Midoriya-kun, your fight with Todoroki-kun was certainly incredible as well." Tanjirou beams as we near the school entrance.

"Tanjirou-kun, you praise us too much." I say as I sweatdrop and chuckle.

Tanjirou lets out a small laugh, "You think so?"

All of us hum in response, entering the building and making our way to our classroom.

"Say Tanjirou," I start, catching the boy's attention. "What's Tamayo-san and Yushiro-kun going to be doing?"

"Oh! Those two are working with Shinobu-san to try and perfect some demon poison, and for a way to turn Nezuko back to human." He explains.

"So that's why your sister couldn't come to school." Uraraka says and the boy hums in response.

"What about the Pillars?" Iida asks

"The Pillars are patrolling the area and speaking with the police." He says

"Oh." We nod.

We arrive at our destination and see that already half of our class is there. We take our seats as other demon slayers and classmates pour in.

Tanjirou POV

Aizawa-san walls into the classroom, no longer covered in bandages, "Alright settle down kids." He says lazily as he walks up to the stand.

"Kero, Aizawa-sensei, your bandages are gone. That's good." Asui-san notices.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment." He replies. "Anyways, we're having a special hero informatics class today."