15: Hosu City

(A few hours earlier)

Somewhere in an unknown building.

"And that's why you'll die." A man pins Shigaraki to the table with two daggers at each side of his throat.

"Haha haha! Oh wow you're strong." Shigaraki cackled. "Black mist, send him back. Quick." He demanded.

"I....can't move." Kurogiri leans over the counter, struggling to move even an inch. "It must be the hero-killer's quirk." He grunts.

"The word 'hero' has lost its meaning. This society is corrupted by fakes." Stain glares at the two, his face contorting at the word 'hero'.

"Just wait a sec.... this palm.... you can't. I'll kill you." Shigaraki grasps at one of Stain's daggers and it crumbles at the touch of his palms.

Stain eyes widen a fraction.

"I wanna crush this society. I wanna pummel those pieces of trash that stand all high and mighty down to the ground." Shigaraki swipes at Stain but he jumps back.

Shigaraki slowly gets stands up and scratches at his neck. Stain glares at the blue haired man, then chuckles mockingly.

"So that's what you're about..."

"Huh?" Shigaraki glares at him through the spaces between the fingers on his hand accessory.

"Our goals are polar opposites, but wanting to crush today's society? Now that's what we're talking." The hero-Killer grins sadisticaly.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Aren't I the type you 'despise the most'?" The handy man eyes the crazy knife man with skepticism.

All their attention is snatched when they hear the sound of a door knob being turned. The door opens and reveals a man in a black patterned suit and white pants.

Muzan Kibutsuji.

"Seems like your little 'play-date' is over. Let's get down to business." Muzan scans the room before snapping his fingers.

At his sides appeared two humanly figures in a kneeling position. One was a female wearing black revealing clothes, the other was a man with two large sickles in each hand.

"Master." The two said in unison, ready to accept any task given to them.

"Maybe I'll save 'disposing you guys' later once Ive ascertained you with my own eyes." Stain stretches out his arms.

"'Dispose of us'? We already have enough nutjobs that we're unwelcomingly invited into our party, I don't need one more." The blue haired man's face contorts in disgust even though no one can see it.

"That order of business is settled. Now return me to Hosu city, I've still got things to do."

Either Stain deactivates his quirk, or it worn off since Kurogiri is now capable of moving again. The black misty man puts one hand on the opposite shoulder and moves it in a circular motion.

"Seems like those pesky critters are patrolling these areas." Muzan glares at the two, that are now standing in front of him.
"You two know what you need to do."