Epilogue

"So, I guess that's it huh." Izuku says, watching all the demon slayers hugging and officially celebrating their victory.

It's been a week since the villain hideout raid and the final battle against Muzan. School has been dismissed due to that incident. During that week, Izuku and Bakugou have already had their fight at Ground Beta as in canon.

When Tanjirou brought the purple orb left by Nakime to Tamayo and Yushiro to be studied, the two concluded that the orb was some sort of timer counting down, possibly to when they would return to their own universe. (they knew because of plot convenience). Since that conclusion, class 1-a spent as much time with the demon slayers as possible before they returned to their universe.

"I believe so." Tanjirou answers, finally happy and at peace. Muzan had been defeated, the turned upper moons have officially reverted back to human and are recovering in the hospital, Nezuko is back to human, and everybody is alive. It was early Sunday morning, and the purple liquid in the glass orb was quickly disappearing, signaling that their time would be up very soon.

"Waaaahhh, Nezuko-chan! Were all gonna miss you so much!" Mina wailed as she held on to the now human Nezuko tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you too Mina-nee-san!" Nezuko hugged her back and Mina cried even more at being called big sister.

On the couch, Jirou and Uraraka were looking at all the different styles and colours of butterfly pins Yaomomo had created. Yaomomo was frantically looking and trying out all the pins with Kanao next to her.

"Ohh which one suits me the best? This one is a nice garnet colour... ooh but I also like this beautiful ruby coloured one..!" Kanao takes a pin that looks like a Scarlet Peacock butterfly and puts it in Yaomomo's hair, "How about this one?"

Yaomomo looks into her hand mirror and gasps, eyes sparkling. "It's gorgeous! Thank you so much!"

To the side, Hagakure, Tsuyu, Aoi, and Shinobu are putting the other butterfly pins into the butterfly girls' plus Jirou, Shouji, Ojirou, and Tokoyami's hair (/feathers). Even dark shadow has a butterfly hairpin.

Over in the kitchen, Inosuke and Kirishima are having an eating contest. Denki is egging them on, Bakugou is yelling at them to stop being so messy, Zenitsu is yelling at them to all shut up, and Sero is just a witness. Aoi storms in and beats up Inosuke, Denki, Kirishima, and Zenitsu with a rolled up magazine telling all of them to shut up. Bakugou is trying and failing to hold in his laughter and Sero isn't even trying to hide it. Iida then enters and tells all of them to quiet down.

"Everybody, I please ask that you all lower your voices as it is very disrupt-"

"YOU BE QUIET" Aoi whacks him too.

Todoroki and Giyuu are just off to the side at the corner of one of the tables, silently enjoying their respective favourite meal. The two look at each other for a moment, then Giyuu gives Todoroki some of his salmon and Todoroki gives Giyuu a small portion of his cold soba. The two go back to eating. This entire exchange happens in comfortable silence.

Over by the stove, Satou is cutting a cake into slices for Makio, Suma, and Hinatsuru. The wives compliment Satou's baking skills and ask to see his recipe book if they could copy some of his recipes. Satou gladly takes out his recipe book and Hinatsuru gets to work in writing some of them down.

Somewhere else in the kitchen, in a more quiet place, Sanemi and Genya are catching up some more. Genya is telling Sanemi about the years he spent training under Himejima's care.

On the carpet in another space in the common area, Mitsuri, Himejima, Muichirou, the Ubuyashiki kids, Tamayo, and Yushiro are playing with Kouda's pets; his pet cats and his pet rabbit. Iguro is letting Kouda hold Kaburamaru while Chachamaru snuggles in Kouda's lap.