Prologue

Tanjiro POV

Please... I don't want anyone else to die! Muichiro, Shinobu, Genya, Rengoku. I don't want to lose anyone anymore! That's why we have to kill him right now!

I swung my katana but missed. I was nearly hit by an attack, until Iguro saved me, along with Kanroji who joined the fray.

"Nakime! What the hell are you doing!?" Kibutsuji Muzan, the man I despised to the marrow of my bone and the man who murdered my family , hollered in anger. Veins were popping all over his face and body.

Me, Giyuu, Kanroji and Iguro were about to attack until we, or at least I, was blinded by a white light.

I blacked out.

~~~

Midorya POV

The villains who attacked us were retreating into a purple like portal created by a man who's face was nothing but a purple fire. All we could do was watch.

Mr. Aizawa had called us to go back too, until my vision was blinded with a bright light. I tried to shield my eyes with my arms but that didn't work whatsoever. Once my eyesight became more clear, I saw a bunch of strangers lying on the ground unconscious.

Who were these people? Where did they come from? What was that light? Those were the thoughts currently flowing through my mind. But the more I look at them, the more the questions in my head circle around.

What's with their clothing? Why do they have swords? Why do some of them have weird marks on their faces? Why are they all so beaten up? What's with their injuries?

But more importantly, why were they covered in blood? Now that was the biggest question.

"Ko...Ne.....Zuko..."

I whip my head around to look for where that unfamiliar voice was coming from. I look to the right to see a boy in a green checkered - coat? No- haori and burgundy coloured hair struggling to get up. From the looks of it, he barely had any strength to even get up, let alone crawl. Even so he did his best to push himself forward.

He reached out his hand, extending his arm. I look to see where or who he's trying to get to. It's a girl with long black hair with orange tips in a flowery kimono. Finally, the strange boy managed to get a hold of her hand.

"Nezuko, you're alright... thank the gods."

Then he blacked out.

I don't know what is was, but seeing that boy right now was really moving. I almost felt like crying.

Who exactly were these people?