Chapter Three.

( These are the dresses that His Grace the Duke ordered for Lady Isabelle)

1553 Westminster Palace London - In the company of a Duke

•••••••••••••••
His Grace The Duke of Suffolk was planning to surprise Lady Isabelle with her newest gowns from himself.

" Goodmorning my lady! I hope you will forgive my intrusion here! I have a surprise for you"! Charles smiled.
"

Indeed! How do you do your Grace"? Isabelle asked with a smile.
" I am quite well my Lady! ..... his majesty ordered me here to tend you"! Charles repiled with laugh in his eyes.
" How so my lord? You surely must too busy to tending me"! Isabelle replied with a kind smile giving her hand for Charles to kiss.

Charles stepped aside " Come open your closet"! With a smile.

Isabelle opened the closet door and stumbled backward in shock.
"

Oh my! Heavens your Grace ... y.....you can't have"! Isabelle replied.
" Yes I did! ... because you said so yourself that forgive me that some of your gowns were ' old ones' "! Charles quoted.

Isabelle gave a small laugh.
"

I thank you your Grace most heartily for the gowns"! Isabelle smiled.

" His majesty wishes you to think that they are the envy of all the gowns of the girls in the Court"! Charles offered smiling.
" and indeed they are your Grace"! Isabelle replied with a smile gesturing back at the gowns.
" Forgive me your Grace, how is his majesty"? Isabelle asked.
" His majesty is well my Lady! Though he wishes to see you more often"! Charles confessed.
" my dearest Isabelle may I take you out indeed you look quite pale"! Charles observed.

Isabelle curtised

" Y..yes your Grace I would like to ...alas I have a book that I should be devouring"! Isabelle smiles ruefully.

Charles stepped in front of her to offer her his arm and the pair walked the corridors as they had done the previous day.

As they walked they came past Sir Thomas Cromwell " Good day to you my lord"! Greeted Isabelle warmly though she had affiliation with him nor did she think that he was right advising his majesty the King.

As she walked though the corridors of the Palace the dress moved beautifully behind her arm linked though the Duke's.

They entered lady Isabelle's chambers.

" Do you wish me to stay my lady"? Charles asked with a sincere smile.
Charles could not but help state at her as she moved into her favourite spot to read, her amble breasts peaked above the bodice in her brown gown that she wore, he thought marvellous they would look after they been married alas he was not still he preferred not to.
" Charles! Why do you stare me so much"? Isabelle asked innocently her innocence was beguiling.
Charles wondered about the answer he was going to give.... " because you are workout doubt the most beguiling young woman within this Court"!
The answer had peeked Isabelle's interest to a great degree " Charles Brandon! You do surprise me"! Isabelle replied in mock shock her mouth opening slightly.

There was nothing more then Charles Brandon would do to keep her safe.
" why do I surprise you my sweet lady"? Charles asked with an heir of determination inside him.
Isabelle stood sweeping the book aside, he heard the rustling of the gown as she stood brushing it off with her hands.
" Because you are capable of anything turning on your charm to charm the young ladies of the Court such as myself into bed with you! I have heard about your reputation your Grace"! Isabelle answered in a low tone.
" Do you believe them my sweet Lady"? Charles asked as he dared to step closer to her, his breath was warm wafting her face it of wine.
" I confess I was tempted not to believe them now I do not know what to believe"! Isabelle replied breathlessly.
Instincts took over Isabelle's body and she allowed Charles to kiss her neck tilting to the side to afford more room.
" My sweet innocent darling! Let me have you"! Charles whispered as he kissed her neck over and over.
Isabelle's hand flew to the back of his neck pulling his face down to kiss her more.
" Come my dearest! We have to get you out of this rather restrictive gown"! Charles seductively whispered spent up by the lust held with him for her.
" Your Grace please I beg you ... don't stop for the love of god don't stop"! She pleads desperately feeling the heat building between her legs for him.
" Paitence my sweet darling ... paitence"! Charles repiled lustily.