Decompression

Matt laughed deep and buoyant, his boots cuffing as he was walked backwards, his head tilting as the devilish smile took its place on his lips.
"What a shame for me. I couldn't think of someone I would want to put me on my back more."
He tilted his head again as his broad shoulders hit the brick, meeting Peter's lips, smirking past the sultry plunges.
"What can I say, you get my blood pumping spidey."
He hummed softly when he pulled away, having clocked the mention of the *tingle* again and thinking back of previous flippant passes of that word. He had heard Peter use it a number of times and thought it to be a vague reference to the internal compass, hero's intuition; but Peter didn't talk about it like it was a vague notion, instead a definite directional sense.
Matt's hood was back off as they made it through the door, he dropped it over the banister and it landed squarely in the open chest that rested outside the closet below them, allowing his attention to stay on Peter, heavy boots slow and sure as he smiled down after the spider.
He slipped his gloves off so his fingers, warm and hardened by years of hitting punching bags, lifting to Peter's chin, cupping the back of his neck as their lips met again.
But he didn't get particularly heated with his hands, he was oddly gentle with his lips, satiating and slow.
Matt stepped back from Peter after a moment, walking the last few steps into his apartment in a slow sort of meander, cocking his head.
The ringing was more annoying than anything and much like a mouth sore or persistent bug bite the more attention he gave it the louder it was but it wasn't really the thing on his mind.
He turned back to Peter as he began to take the suit off.
"That tingle you've mentioned it a few times, what's that mean exactly? What do you mean it doesn't work on me?"
It was only gentle curiosity that ebbed at the devil, his voice soft as he freed himself from the light running armor, dropping it into the open chest but leaving his pants and billy clubs attached as he moved towards the kitchen.
It wasn't for a lack of sexual disire from Matt, but he was hoping a drink would muddle the ringing enough for him to better enjoy his partner, he didn't want to lose their second experience to petty distraction.
So as he kept his focus on Peter, curious to understand the spider better, he poured himself a glass of whiskey and stuck a finger unconsciously in his ear to wiggle it around.
-
As Matt captured Peter’s chin between his fingers, Peter’s heart swelled in his chest and he felt the butterflies in his stomach flutter around madly.
He was so smitten by the man before him, that as he stared up into his deep brown eyes, he was hit by the overwhelming sensation that he could do absolutely anything and everything for him, if only to see him smile like that and laugh like that and see that look of happiness on his face all the time.
As their mouths united in a languid dance of soft lips and gentle tongues, Peter’s hand came up and clutched around Matt’s wrists, holding him there in place while their lips melted against the others in tender passion.  A soft, happy hum thrummed through Peter's nerves.
When they parted and Matt drifted off to undress, Peter removed his mask from where it sat over his chestnut hair.Carding his fingers through its wind-swept state, he walked into the living room and dropped the red fabric onto the coffee table and proceeded to tug his gloves off as well. But as the curious subject of his tingle was broached, Peter paused and his  doe eyes widened at the realization he hadn’t ever taken the time to clarify that facet of his powers with the other hero.  It was such a natural part of his daily existence, it was like breathing and tasting. 
“Oh, yeah, right. Sorry! I never really explained it, did I?” He apologized sincerely.
Placing his gloves besides his mask, he bit his lower lip and stared down at his boots, tapping them together, as he tried to find some way to convey a sensation no one else in the world could feel.
After a short pensive moment, he rubbed his knuckles together and turned towards Matt who was busying himself in the kitchen.
“It’s. like…” He paused and sighed softly, rocking back and forth on his feet. “It’s like a sixth sense. A spider-sense. I can’t really turn  it on or off. I can sotra tune it out- which is a lot easier to do when I’m tired, and I can try to focus on it if I try hard enough. But it just... happens to me. Like listening or feeling.”
Taking a seat on the sofa, he wrapped his hands around his boots and pulled them off, setting them neatly off to the side.
Crossing his legs underneath him, he licked his lips and leaned against the sofa, tipping his head up at the high ceiling as his brain raced with a great deal of thoughts and theories.
“My spider sense is like a warning system. It alerts me when I'm in immediate danger by shooting off a sort of… tingling sensation in the back of my head. Usually the stronger or more imminent the threat, the louder it rings and the more intense it feels. It doesn’t tell me what the threat is but it does tell me where it’s coming from, which is how I can avoid bullets or traps or even cameras while I'm swinging around as Parker.”
He waved his hands in the air.
“It’s how I find trouble in the city sometimes  My spider senses tell me not to go somewhere, and I follow it.  Sometimes to a burning building, sometimes to a robbery,  sometimes a giant electric man.”
Stretching upwards, he hopped to his feet and turned to join Matt by the kitchen. Bending forwards, he rested his elbows on the counter.
“I honestly have no idea how it knows or how it works but somehow it does. However, what I do know is that it doesn’t work on people I fully trust, which is why you were able to get the tackle on me."
-
Matt listened to Peter with a tilt of his head, his brown eyes lingered more on people's chest than their eyes when he wasn't purposeful or hiding behind glasses. Even though he didn't use the sensory organ to perceive anything he *saw* people most in their heartbeats and it was easy to get distracted by what, to Matt, was as unique as  fingerprints.