epilogue

Jungkook

"I don't know what to do, Jeon. My daughter's name is tied to all kinds of scandals already. She doesn't know, but she's succeeding in greying my hairs." Mr. Manoban was frustrated.

It was another day of working as his apprentice in his firm. Day by day, I was slowly slipping into his circle.

He slapped the tablet against the table, the headlines featuring some news about his daughter.

I looked at the tablet, hell, with her face and body... men would kneel and beg for her. She had the face of a heartbreaker.

I was not surprised, his daughter looked like she did not go through any hardships. Not only was his daughter a brat, heck, she was also goddamn spoiled.

That girl needed to be tamed.

"I am not in the position to say so, sir. I suggest you give her a restraining order or something of the like. She needs to be tamed." I said.

"Perhaps... marriage? Just to make her realize how liberated she is. She is too abusive of the freedom you have given her, sir."

Mr. Manoban nodded.

"I don't know... she might hate me." He sighed. Good God, this girl is spoiled rotten.

"She will realize it once she sees the situation in your point of view, sir. I am certain of it." I convinced him more.

"I would like to ask you a favor, Mr. Jeon. Would you be willing?"

"To what sir?"

"Be my daughter's husband. Temporarily, until the scandals die down."

***

She was dancing with her friends. Hanging out, drinking, mingling with boys, and perhaps even kissing them. She was every father's walking nightmare.

"What are you looking at?" Jimin asked, he had a grin on his face.

He followed my line of vision and saw her. I heard his boisterous laugh, and I ignored it.

A sip from my whiskey was enough for me to approach the seductive vixen that enchanted almost half the men in here. She was probably a model, and damn her long legs really caught my eye.

"Who is she? The blonde one," I asked Jimin.

"That's Mr. Manoban's daughter, his heiress I presume. But the girl wants to model."

"There's nothing wrong with that." I interjected.

"Chill," Jimin raised both of his arms in surrender.

I took out my phone, seeing all the firms that I applied to. I was scheduled for an interview to all, and one caught my eye, it was Mr. Manoban's firm that I finally decided on working for.

I worked my way up, desperate on catching the director's eye. I wanted to impress him, so I can impress his daughter.

Since then, I have been working closely with Mr. Manoban. Slowly, I made a name for myself. I don't want to court his daughter unprepared and lacking.

***

The famous Jennie Kim was throwing a party, and one of my friends is acquainted with her. I heard the Manoban heiress was coming, she was friends with her after all.

I took a sip of my whiskey. Tonight was the night that I would introduce myself to her.

Her outfit accentuated her long legs and blonde hair, her lips were plump as she took a sip of her drink, and her doe eyes, what I would do for her to look at me.