chapter 16

Lisa

He brought me to a private beach. We had to pass a gate that had a guard on the checkpoint.

The salty air and the heat from the sun made me smile. I ran straight to the beach, taking off my strap sandals.

I finally reached the waters, and grinned as the water hit my feet. Nothing could really top the beach, it was the best location in my list.

The beach, it was a special place for me and my mom. While Daddy had to work, mom took me to the beach to inhale the air when I had asthma attacks.

I badly wanted to go to the beach, that I almost attempted to fake my attacks. But knowing how my mother would react, I prevented it from happening.

I felt soft footsteps approaching me, and I turned back to see my husband. The loose button up shirt and black shorts he wore, no matter how plain it looked, he still managed to make it look good.

How he does it, is still a question to me until now.

I turned back to face the sea, and he wrapped his arms around me. His warm chest hitting my back made me feel giddy inside.

"You know... I imagine myself staying here during the summer. And if ever, I would run and enjoy the moment with my kids." I laughed, but he didn't.

"What house would you want?"

"A house that's perfect for a family... you know... not too big and not too small? I can already imagine it near the rock formations." I pointed at the rock formations, I could already see how the whole house would look.

"We'll make it come true then..." his voice sounded promising, I smiled and closed my eyes. Leaning back to his chest as we savored the moment.

"Come on, we're supposed to be eating. Don't want you to lose all that fat, huh?" he smirked and slapped my ass before running towards the small cottage on the top of the hill.

"Jungkook- you asshat!" I shouted and ran towards him.

After lunch, he gave me a tour of the cottage. He opened a sliding door, and there held the usual furniture and elements of the room.

I immediately sat on the bed, my body bouncing a bit on the impact.

He held in his shoulder, my bag filled with my clothes and essentials. His backpack, was already placed neatly on the sofa.

"Don't you think we need to christen the bed?" I stared at him through hooded eyes, my elbows already touching the bed and my dress riding up higher.

"You're so fucking insatiable, but who am I to not entertain my hot wife?" He dropped everything before joining me in bed.

The night became quiet, all I could hear was the gentle sway of the plam trees as the wind blew.

The plates filled with savory and sweet foods were replaced with scented candles and wine.

I stared at the stars that were shining and winking at me.

"Kook, do you think we'll last?" I asked him, whilst staring at the stars. I couldn't look him in the eye after releasing that question.

"We'll make it last." His large hand held onto mine, his thumb caressing the back of my hand.

"Honestly, I can't see myself with anyone-- but you." his words made me drop my stare from the skies. And slowly, I stared at him.

"Then should we make it official then?"

My Lips finally broke the words that were long overdue. His eyes widened, as if he couldn't believe what he heard.

"What? Are you sure? I'm not rushing--"

"No. I really want to be with you too." I stood up and sat on his lap, my eyes never leaving his.

"You really went all out on this set-up, and the beach location. It's too bad we're leaving tomorrow..."

He was really handsome. I played a bit with his hair, trying to change it into different hairstyles. I could feel his stare burning right through me.

"We'll stay here for a few days more, I want to be with you."

His hand travelled from my shoulder up to the intersection between my neck and my jawline.

His hand wrapped around my waist, he was slowly leaning in until our foreheads were touching and his breath was fanning on my cheek.

One more push, and our lips would finally meet. Only the sound of the night and our breathing echoed through the whole terrace.

Before I knew it we were already deep down each other's mouth. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, and me being the stubborn and prideful bitch that I am, I didn't back down.

"Baby, you're so fucking hot."

I could already feel his hard-on just below mine. I stood up and held my hand out to him, leading him towards the bedroom.

This time, it was me leading him. Because for once, I gave him my permission. No fubu contracts, no friends with benefits.

For the next four days, we spent it on swimming, snorkeling, sun-bathing, and of course-- making babies. Scratch that --making his baby come.

I really don't know why I felt so doubtful all of a sudden, I really didn't know what would happen after our honeymoon stage ends.

We were both committing to a relationship, and I wasn't even sure if we were going to last. His assurance made me feel less doubtful, but a small corner in my heart made me think of the possiblity of something bad happening.

Then again, it won't always be happy times when it comes to relationships. Relationships unlike how they're portrayed as sunshine and rainbows in the movies are different from the actual thing.

A kiss on my shoulder took me out of my reverie. It was so light and soft, but the effect it had on me was bat-shit crazy.

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing... just happy that I'm finally with you." I held the blanket closer to my chest.

"I'm happy... that you're happy."

===
It's gonna be one hell of a ride after this chapter. Stay healthy everyone! <3