chapter 5

Lisa

We ate our brunch at the hotel's restaurant, since I told him I didn't have the energy to go out and walk under the hot sun.

He ordered four kinds of dishes. I tasted all of them, I especially took a liking to the feta fries. Not minding the calories that would add to my body.

I didn't know where my appetite came from, perhaps the fact that I slept through breakfast since the flight.

I was already on my second scoop of rice when I noticed that the man in front of me was just sipping on his drink as he looked at me while eating.

God, why is he staring at me like that?

I became conscious because of his stare, and focused on eating. One spoonful of rice and I was already done eating.

Damn, I have to watch what I eat! I still have a reputation to uphold. I still have a  compressed schedule after this damned honeymoon.

"Are you done eating?"

"Yes." I patted the table napkin on my mouth.

"Eat more."

"I have a healthy diet plan ok? It's enough that I ate a lot already."

"You barely eat, that's why you look so skinny. Just one flick of my finger and you might fall." he chuckled.

"Shut up! It's because I have a fast metabolism." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I still have shoots after this, you know? I need to maintain a good figure for the shoot." I stated.

"Does the shoot require you to take off all your clothes?" he raised a brow at me.

"No." I didn't say more.

We went up to our room and he indulged me to sleep more since the standard time was different from our country.

I woke up at around three in the afternoon. I saw Jungkook looking at the balcony, his broad back never failed to catch my eyes. Barefooted, I walked up to him while rubbing my eyes.

"How's your sleep?" he pulled me close to him, his hand on my shoulder. My body collided to his, and since I was still sleepy I didn't pull away from him.

Maybe the paparazzi were there again. Just waiting for a slip-up to happen.

"Fine." I answered shortly. I looked down and saw the hotel's pool starting to crowd. There was also a mini bar on the side of the pool.

"So what's in our itinerary?" I yawned a bit.

"None for today. We can relax for the first few days then explore after." he said.

"Then... I guess I'll just have to find something to busy myself with." I went back to the room and went straight for the walk-in closet.

I took the pink patterned tube bikini and my sunglasses, and dressed up. I also took a white cover up and wore it. I was about to open the door when he suddenly spoke up.

"Where are you going?" his eyes roamed my body from the bottom to the top. It was as if he was criticizing the clothes I chose to wear.

"Is it not obvious? I'm going to the pool." I exaggerated.

"We have a pool here, Lisa." he stated the obvious.

"But I want to-" he interrupted me.

"Unless you want to interact with men downstairs, your father's attempt to straighten you out from your escapades would fail." he crossed his arms to prove his conviction.

My mouth opened with what he said. How dare he accuse me of doing such a thing? Escapades, really, Jeon Jungkook?

"Fine!" I stormed into the terrace and saw the private pool. I placed my towel, phone, and shades on the provided bed in the terrace. It was placed in the most secluded area of the terrace.

I stepped into the pool and went to the edge, the once calm and tranquil pool errupted with my presence. I went to the edge of the pool and propped myself up. I stared at the beautiful scenery. The sun made the blue waters glitter.

I lookee back only to see him sitting down on the bed, looking at me straightly. His thighs were spread a bit, making me see an outline of his. I suddenly felt a bit hot, something was tingling in my stomach.

How did that thing fit me?

I blushed when he caught me looking at him. I avoided his gaze and focused on something else, to avoid getting embarassed.

I should get my priorities straight, play with the media to clear my name, divorce him after, and make sure that no strings are attached.

"I can't believe we're sleeping on the same bed!" I exclaimed, pulling on the comforter and staying far away from him.

He was already wearing his white shirt and shorts, all freshened up and ready to sleep while I had no choice but to wear one of my spaghetti tops and some booty shorts just to avoid wearing the sinful 'pajamas' Kim Jennie had given me.

I made sure that the comforter had covered every inch of my body except my head.

"Are you still shy until now?" he laughed, his back was leaning on the headboard. I placed one pillow between us, just to make sure that there would be no bodies colliding.

"Unless you want us to have sex Jeon Jungkook, stay on your side and let me sleep." I glared at him before facing the opposite side, away from him.

"How sure are you that I don't want to have sex with you?" I could feel him smirking.

"Fuck you." I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

At some time that night, I felt something warm covering me from the back. I scooted closer to find comfort and warm from it.

The next days, were all on touring the streets of Santorini and trying all the amenities provided by the hotel. No sexual tension was developed since we immediately slept after touring and doing many activities.

During those nights, I was so used to having the warmth that I'd stir the bed just to find it. And after such movements, the warmth would come back. Enveloping my body like a blanket.

===
Yayy we updated :>>