chapter 4

Lisa

We arrived in Santorini, Greece after hours of travelling, I could feel my ears hurting from the air pressure after waking up from my sleep.

I remember how I woke up to his lips kissing my ear. He whispered calming and comforting words... making me doze off to sleep again.

"Wake up, baby girl."

"Ew, go away." I mumbled, and immediately covered my mouth. I probably smelled after sleeping for God knows how many hours.

There was already light coming fron the plane's window. I stood up and made my way to the bathroom to freshen up after sleeping for almost 10 hours.

Jungkook was already up, typing away in his laptop. He must be finishing his business and presentations there. The more I think about it, we don't match in anything.

He belongs in the world of businessmen, corporations, and formality. While I belong to the media and the social. And so, until now, I still don't understand how the both of us got married.

We're a bad match!

The only thing we have in common is being slaves to our libido.

Blue waters, silver clouds, and white buildings came to our view as we passed by. The place looked like something out of a book.

I texted my Dad to tell him about my safe travel and how I'm going to 'enjoy' my honeymoon with my husband.

We arrived at our hotel and the bellboy had recommended some amenities that the hotel provided.

White invaded my eyes as we opened the door to our hotel room. On the other side of the glass door, was a terrace with a pool. It showed the view of the pristine blue waters of Santorini.

"You like it?" Jungkook asked me, while he placed two of my luggages and hand-carry bag on the side of the bed. He volunteered to carry it, and I didn't deny him.

"Of course! It's beautiful." I sighed.

I went back inside the room, staring at the bed and back to him. Will we be sleeping on the same bed?

Dumb, Lisa.

Duh.

"Look... I'll let you sleep on the bed with me as long as we don't do anything, ok?" I crossed my arms in front of him trying to look stern.

He then went closer, until my face was looking up to his.

"What are you thinking Lisa? What do you want us to do?" his voice held teasing, and I could see a smirk in the forming. I didn't notice how his large hands found their way to my back massaging the small area of it sensually.

I bit back a moan when one of his hands brushed my butt. He was tracing the curve of my back and it was making me feel... things.

"Nothing! Anyways, that's a deal! I'll kill you if you do something out of the ordinary, stupid!" I glared at him, taking his hands away from me.

I turned my back away, focusing on something else. I decided to unpack, since we were staying for 2 weeks in this textbook-like location, I wanted to make sure that my clothes were enough. I saw the empty walk-in closet waiting to be filled with clothes.

If not, I could just ask him to buy some for me. I started dissecting the whole luggage. So far, so good. Jennie had done well, except for bringing short rompers and bralettes, in which she knew I would never wear.

Summer dresses, crop-tops, shorts, and spaghetti tops were the first thing I saw. My usual essentials were there. Those were my clothes when we would be out for the tour.

I opened the second luggage to see a small card at the top of the soft mesh. I flipped it and saw the familiar handwriting of my fashion diva friend.

'Le séduire Lalisa.'

xoxo, Nini.

Fuck.

No.

I understood a bit of French thanks to my travels to the city of love during photoshoots, fashion weeks, and runway shows.

I panicked as I unzipped the luggage. Lace and strings filled my eyes. Night dresses that were sheer and see through, panties that were almost non-existent and laced, a lingerie set with a corset.

There were normal sets of bras and panties, but they were limited. Oh what should I do! Never trust Jennie Kim, ever again when it comes to packing your luggage.

I finished placing the clothes on the rack, so far so good. I changed to some white high-waist shorts and a bandeau top, my manager ahd texted me that I should update on my social media accounts to let the people on social media that I'm enjoying a 'good and fruitful' honeymoon with Jeon Jungkook.

I went out and saw him on the terrace while answering a call from someone.

"Yes, Tzu. I'm fine here." he said on the other line. I coughed a bit to remind him of my presence, he then turned around to face me.

"I have to go, I'll take to you later." he said before ending the call.

"Your girlfriend?" I raised a perfect brow at him.

"No. I don't have a girlfriend."

"Anyways, I have to update on my instagram so can you please take a picture of me? So that I can update my followers of my whereabouts." I pleaded him.

He took my phone from my hold and gestured for me to position myself and get ready for the camera.

A few clicks and he was already handing the phone to me, surprisingly they were good shots. The three pics held different poses and different emotions.

"I look so pretty here!" I boasted.

"Yeah, you do." his hand then crept to my waist and gave me a hug his cheek was leaning on my head. I blushed at his statement, thankful that he wa shugging me so he wouldn't see my flushed reaction.

But why the hug?

"There's paparazzi." he whispered in my ear. It seemed like he read my mind. He gestured for a man holding a camera and taking pictures of us.

Right, Lalisa. How foolish of you to think that he would actually compliment you. Looks like this honeymoon trip's gonna be one hell of a ride.

===
updatin cuz I just want to finish this and sleep :>