chapter 3

Lisa

"Smile, Lali. You're getting married." I heard Unnie telling me while she fixed the ornaments in my hair. I can't believe this was really happening.

The whole country now knows, that the Scandalous Heiress is being tied up to her father's apprentice. The pictures they posted of me with that Jeon guy made it more clearer. I was marrying this man because I "loved" him.

But there are always two sides to a coin. Two sides when it comes to opinions, the one that agrees and supports and the one that disagrees and argues.

In my case, many disagree. Some netizens made rumors about me being pregnant after our scandalous night. That's why I tied him to this shotgun marriage.

Our 'wedding' was set at one of our hotels. I was walking down the big staircase, getting ready to march my way to tie myself with the devil.

I saw my friends smiling as I walked down the aisle. They knew about my situation, but decided not to meddle with it because I told them not to.

Although the wedding was private and simple, Daddy had invited some famous bloggers of one of the biggest entertainment sites here in the country and directors of the biggest news sites in the internet.

I stared at the man before me, a month ago he was just a good fuck, a one night stand, a man who would make you ask for more. He looked so simple in his blue suit matching my blue and white motif.

"Are you sure that no one will disagree with this setup? Your women, especially?" I arched a brow at him. He took my arm and lead me to the altar.

"Do you think I would agree to this if I had anyone?" he answered back with a question.

He looked dashing now that he was all dressed up. It's hard to believe a man like him would stay single and dedicate himself to work.

"Impossible." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Damn... I can't wait for our honeymoon." he whispered in my ear after the kiss we shared. His pull on my waist made me bump my chest in his strong chest.

"There will be no honeymoon. Our one-night thing? It's done... over. You were a good fuck... but not enough to acquire a second session from me." I forced a smile while saying those words, the guests were still paying attention to our every action.

I could feel his eyes darkening as I said my statement. I squeaked a bit when he pulled me closer than we already were. He then brushed his nose on mine.

"We'll see."

The program started, everyone was having fun. Daddy looked the happiest, he must be happy that his daughter's series of scandals were long gone.

"Smile, Lisa." I shivered when I felt his mouth on my ear. I held back a moan when he licked it.

So he's a big fan of PDA, huh?

"Fuck you." I glared at him, before I stood up and interacted with the guests. Jisoo, Rosé, and Jennie were seated on a more secluded table. They looked at me when I arrived in front of them.

"Lali-" Jisoo looked worried.

"It's ok. I'll be fine." I didn't know whether I was assuring myself or them.

"Come on, divorce him after your scandals die down and no one's interested with you." Jennie took a sip from her champagne.

"That's never gonna happen, Nini. I feel like everything I do... they twist it and make me look bad." I sighed and finished the red wine I held in my hand.

"That's the life you chose Lali! Come on, find positivity!" Rosé said while she finished the last of the mango pudding.

"Yeah. I will." I tapped the waiter's hand when he passed with different kinds of drinks on his tray.

"I'll take that. Thankyou!" I smiled at him. I saw him smile giddily.

"Lisa, I already did the honor of packing your bag for your honeymoon. Oh! And the one you prepared I threw it out. You need more style!" Jennie said smiling weirdly. I rolled my eyes, she really had a thing for fashion.

Her mother is famous in the fashion industry after all, and she's taking over the company in a few months. With her headstrong and prideful aura, everyone would bow down to the one and only fashion queen.

Perhaps, in a few years I might model some of her designs.

"Oh! Thankyou Nini." I smiled, I was getting a bit tipsy from the drinks I took not long ago.

I should really learn how to control my drinking habits. We talked more, hitting hot topics. Specifically, the 'thailand princess' from a popular korean girl group who got scammed by one of the agency's staff.

"I'll take my wife now... ladies." Jungkook's voice interrupted us from our conversation, his large hand covered the small of my back easily.

"Goodluck Lali! See you after 2 weeks!" the girls gave me a hug before finally letting me go.

The whole car ride going to the airport was awkward. I didn't expect any conversations after our theatre play not long ago.

We were already wearing our casual clothes, me with my cardigan top and white pants and him with his usual white shirt and black pants.

"Can we do a drive thru? I didn't eat alot during the program." I asked him, while scrolling on my phone.

"Sure."

We were at a famous fastfood restaurant, the first window had an intercom so I told him my order.

"Burger and fries please." I told him.

The next window, showed the cashier, Jungkook handed her a bill but she was awestrucked with the man in the driver's seat.

He's taken, sister.

I put my phone down and held onto Jungkook's bicep, making sure that yhe woman would not fail to notice it.

"He's mine sist, back off." I glared at the woman, and she quivered. She immediately took the bill and processed our receipt.

I could feel Jungkook staring at me, but I didn't pay attention to him. Was it the alcohol I drank earlier? It must be!

No strings, Lalisa. Build up your name and leave this man after.

I could still feel his stare burning right through me.

"What? We're married!" I exclaimed, a bit angry.

====
yeetus we didn't deletus the story :>