ᴅᴇɴᴛɪsᴛ- sᴊ

💚Mama Scarly

Mama!Scarlett + Daughter!Reader

Age: 7

SCARLETT'S POV
"Come on baby, it's not that bad" I said trying to get Y/n to come out from under the kitchen table

"No mama, I hate it, I hate it" She cried hugging her knees and hiding her face in between her legs

"Your gonna be fine Y/n, mommy and daddy are gonna be there with you sweetheart" I said moving the chairs and trying to crawl forward

"No i don't wanna" She sobbed. I sighed and continued to reach forward, pulling her out from under the table.

"Mama stop it" She cried leaning back in my arms and turning her body. I ignored her crying and stood up with her, trying to hold her on my hip.

"Daddy help me" She cried kicking her legs and reaching out for Colin. Colin looked over carrying Rose on his hip

"Your gonna be fine sweetheart" He said tucking a strand on hair behind her ear. Y/n just continued to cry, turning her body into mine.

"It's okay Y/n" Rose said sweetly patting her sisters back. I missed Rose's cheek making her giggle and grabbed my purse and keys.

"Your going to make yourself sick if you keep crying like this" I said strapping Y/n into her booster seat while Colin strapped in Rose

Y/n continued to cry the whole way to the dentist. Rose tried to calm her down by telling her it was okay which was cute, but Y/n was having none of it

"It's going to me okay, your gonna be just fine Y/n" I said lifting her out of the car and carrying her into the dentist on my hip.

Me and Colin singed Rose and Y/n in and the people told us where to go, Y/n kept her head in my neck and Rose held onto mine and Colin's hand, skipping her way along

"If it isn't my favourite pair of twins" Our dentist Christina said cheerily letting us in. Rose said her hello's happily and sat down in the chair first.

I turned Y/n around on my lap so she could see what was going on. She snuggled and held onto my hands tightly as Christina checked over Rose's teeth.

"Are you gonna be brave like Rosie" Colin asks leaning over and stroking Y/n's cheek. She huffed shaking her head and turning it to Colin

"No, mommy and daddy are mean" She pouted and turned her head back around glaring at Christina.

"Perfect teeth miss Rose" Christina praised, next Rose had to get this paste stuff on her teeth, with was banana flavoured which is what both girls got every 6 months

"Open wide" Christina said, Rose giggled and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Christina applied the paste onto Rose's teeth and let her spit out the remains into a cup

"All done, well done Rose" Christina said happily pressing a button which caused the chair to go back down. Rose thanked her and slid off the chair with a smile on her face

"Well done Rosie" I said kissing her forehead before she jumped up onto Colin's lap

"and miss Y/n" Christina smiled and held her arm out for Y/n to sit on the chair. Y/n whimpers and turns around on my lap gripping onto my arms

"Come on Y/n" I said quietly and stood up with her, carrying her over and placing her in the chair. She whined and reached back out for me, i rubbed my thumb over her fingers before going to sit back down.

I sat down and watched Y/n terrified face and leaned into the side of Colin, he wrapped his arm around me and let me lean into him. Rose giggled at us and poked my cheek, I did the same back and kissed her nose making her giggling more and hide herself in Colin's chest.

Christina started by checking Y/n's teeth, luckily there was no more tears just yet. After checking over, it was time to put the paste on

"No don't do that" Y/n whines turning her head away and placing her hand in front of her.

"Y/n you need to open your mouth sweetie" Christina said, Y/n turned her head back and hesitantly opened her mouth.

Christina was quick to put the tooth paste on and I felt so bad for head as Y/n sobbed her heart out and she tried so hard to make it quick.

After she was done, she held a cup of water up to Y/n's lips and let her drink it and then let her spit out. Y/n contributed to cry and sit up, holding her arms out for me.

I scooped her up and said a massive thank you to Christina, if I was honest I felt bad for the woman.

"Mommy" Y/n cried as we walked down the street and back to the car. She leans over out my arms and spat down on the sidewalk, she hasn't closed her mouth since.

"You can close you mouth Y/n" i said using my finger to try and close Y/n's mouth, she just shook her head and pulled away from me, continuing to dribble saliva everywhere.

Getting to the car, Colin had suggested I sit in the back with Y/n and hold a tissue to her mouth to make sure she didn't drool everywhere.

I got in between Rose and Y/n and held the tissue up to her lips and held Rose's hand. Colin drove home quickly and got Rose out of the car when we arrived back.

I unbuckled Y/n and took her inside, i pointed upstairs to Colin and when he gave me a nod, i went up taking us to my room. I walked in and changed Y/n's position in my arms so I was cradling her whilst stood up.

I kept on wiping her mouth with my thumb and rocking her gently hoping she would cave in and fall asleep.

I rocked her for a bit more until my bedroom door opened. I turned around and saw Rose opening the door, she saw me and a massive smile grew on her face and she ran up to me hugging my legs

"Where's daddy gone" I whispered stroking the top of Rose's hair, she shrugged her shoulders and carried on hugging my legs.

I held her hand and guided her to stand on the pouffe. I switched Y/n in my arms so I was holding her up straight and her head was on my shoulder then lifted Rose up with my other arm letting her rest her head on my other shoulder.

Within minutes, both my babies were asleep. I kept rocking them slowly and walked over to my bed. I place Y/n down on one side, then made my way other to the other, drawing back the duvet and placed Rose under them and bringing it back up to her chest.

I walked back round to the other side and picked up Y/n again, drew back the duvet and placed her underneath, also pulling it up to her chest.

I kissed her cheek and leaned over, kissing Rose's and small smile formed on Rose's lips while Y/n face stayed the same, her eyebrows knitted together as if she was angry which made me chuckle.

I let the door open and walked down stairs, checking each room to find where Colin had disappeared off to

"There you are" I said smiling and walked into his office. He looked up and smiled back, he rolled his chair backwards as i walked over

"Are they sleeping" He asked rubbing my back as I crawled onto his lap and rested my head on his chest as he pulled his chair back into his desk

"Yeah" I sighed contently and closed my eyes. I soon fell asleep after, and I would be surprised if Colin also did as well but it was a nice relax after all the tears today.

.......

I hate the dentist sm.

But

I have an appointment next week because I need braces and I've been waiting for them since 2015🧍🏼‍♀️ it's been quite some time if I say so myself.