Chapter 6

Song: Girls like you by Maroon 5

Katarina POV

I woke up with a banging headache and something heavy on my midsection. Sparks and warmth engulfed my backside until I can't help but inhale the calming scent that surrounded me. Exotic spice, wildflowers and mountain dew it didn't make sense but it was perfect at the same time.

It was mixed with manly sweat that only added to it mouth watering appeal. I closed my eyes and turned to the source and sniffed some more. I was startled when the source vibrated and chuckled. Wait what? I peered my eyes up to see the handsome stranger looking down at me amusement danced within his sleepy eyes.

Well shit. I was caught inhaling a stranger's armpit like a drug addict, while cuddling the stranger in the stranger's super large and comfy bed. I wished the bed swallow me whole.

"As much as i enjoy seeing you sniff me ah shan I am a bit embarrassed, I haven't showered since last night. I was spent from our jump to this realm." He leaned down to kiss my forehead. His voice sounded so sexy in the morning.

I wanna jump him. What's wrong with me. He mentioned about mates. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole idea about soulmates.

I was still beet red from being caught. I didn't say a thing. I didn't even move even when he pulled me closer and buried his face on my neck. Inhaling my scent. He hummed and purred.

Why do I feel comfortable with him didn't make sense. An alarm bell sounded in my head saying I shouldn't trust so easily. It was against what I was taught.

"G-get off me I need to puke!". I jumped and the spacious and lavishly decorated room met my eyes. Neutral colors dominated the theme.

"Last door to your right love." He hurriedly said while he stood up ready to run to my rescue anytime.

I ran like I was on fire and stumbled to black and gold furnished bathhouse since it was so wide. There's a floor to ceiling windows where you can see the beautiful tropical view outside.

" Where am I. The stranger said jumping to this realm." I mumbled clutching my throbbing head.

I flushed the gold seat/bowl. There was a cushion on the toilet seat!. It was so fancy. Is he a royalty or something?

"Hey hot stranger! Are you a royalty?" I couldn't stop my mouth.

"Why yes my love and you are too when you meet your beast we will definitely know what kingdom you belong to." He answered making me more confused. He obviously felt good hearing me say he is hot. Judging from the happy grin he had.

I think I am still drunk. Though my mouth tasted like acid I was craving something with hot soup and something filling . My stomach growled.

"Let's gossip later about my life you clearly know a lot about me than myself. Feed me. With soup and carbs." I crossed my arms in front of me slightly pushing my boobs in the process. I was wearing an oversized v neck Cotton shirt and draw string boxers.

The stranger followed the action as if hypnotized.

"Huh? Oh right food. Coming right up!" He tried to turn around and adjusted his front before stalking to the hallway. I followed him. I gaped at the sight of the kitchen and dining room. All of the best of the best brands of appliances were there. The dining table was adorable and obviously looked expensive. Overall furnishing was modern,sleek and minimalist. I like it was an understatement. I fell in love with the modern and gigantic oven.

"Is that tamarind pork soup? My nose won't lie to me right?". I prayed lowly. I was dreaming of this for the longest time. I had this when we visited the Philippines with my adopted parents.
I fell in love with the dish. It's so goddamn good.

"It is ah shan but before you devour this magical soup kindly tell me your name. I was dying to know it since last night." He turned to me smiling before dropping some vegetables in the mix. My mouth watered.

" Snow cabbage ". I sighed dreamily my eyes are on the pot longingly.

"That's your name ah shan? Huh you're parents are very creative". He chuckled pointing the ladle to me.

" No dummy, It's Katarina. What's yours? " I bent down to pick my broken toenail like a ballerina.

"Glorious ass." He mumbled to himself before turning to the pot as if concentrating.

"You're no better, you're parents must hate you. Why would they name their son 'glorious ass'?".I smirked at him.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I may have a glorious ass but my name is Caden. And my wolf's name is Abbu. He insisted to let you know." He laughed nervously since he was caught staring at her butt.

"Caden.Abbu." he shivered visibly when I spoke his names.

"Do you know someone named Kros?" He asked clearing his throat.

I pondered for a while before nodding mu head yes. I need more information.

"Figures, you have some resemblance with him. The eyes, nose and skin tone. He must be your brother my little fire-kitty." It wasn't a question.

I sat down in front of my naked mate, a little disappointed with the little pink apron covering his chest. It was charming and cute but I preferred it gone from my view. I stared at it with disdain.

I came in behind him and snatched the apron. He stiffened when he felt my presence. He growled lowly when when I encircled my arms on his waist and kissed his lone scar along his spine.

"You're not making it easy to control myself little kitty." His voice low and husky.

~~~•~~~
VOTE
COMMENTS
SHARE

A/a

Hey guys!

Here's another update after a lone time. Sorry bout that. I hope you enjoy this as much i do.

Love,
Jinny