Chapter 7

Katarina POV

He growled again. He was taking deep calming breaths. He reluctantly pry my arms and sat me the high stool.

"Eat before I eat you. I am taking a shower. You'll be fine right?" He kissed my forehead before he practically ran away from me. I stared longingly at the door he left. What has gotten into me. I couldn't keep my hands to myself. Im like a cat in heat.

I sighed and tried to savor the food Caden prepared. Sparkly blue juice on the pitcher with slices of lemons, tropical fruits in the platter, various pastries, Is that rice? And a bowl of steaming tamarind pork soup. Where did he get all this. I couldn't care less when I saw the rice, I am already sold.

He was back fully clothed to my disappointment. His scent filled the room mixed with aftershave and coconut bodywash. My mouth watered. I couldn't control myself and threw myself to him.

I slipped my hands on his navy tunic and buried my face on his neck.

"Woah, Easy there tigress. Let's run you a bath humm? As much as I want to just take you now, we have more important things to do." He explained and kisses my nose.

I pouted but nodded and let him carry me to his bedroom across the hallway.

"This is my private wing, It is enchanted only people I allowed can come and go. The surrounding land is protected with a barrier as well and I modified it to look like a tropical paradise that I feel in love with when I was in rhe human realm." He motioned the windows near the tub.

He took his shirt off to my delight and helped me washed my hair. I was naked and intricate tribal tattoos adorned my arms up until my collar bone. One also appeared between my breasts and stopped just above my belly button.

" You're so gorgeous my little kitten." He look at my eyes and displayed honesty, adoration and love. I was drawn. I couldn't help myself, I leaned in and kissed both of his beautiful eyes, my hands rested on his jaws and pulled him closer so I can kiss his heart shape lips like a starving beggar.

He growled lowly enjoying our mini battle of dominance. He groaned and stood up clutching the was cloth tightly.

"Kitten, Im on the verge of marking you. Please for a little while let us wait. We must unlock your beast first. Finish up and I will explain everything after you are covered. This is very distracting." He motioned us and his constricting pants. He puffed air upwards as if praying while he closed his eyes.

"I just want a kiss, what's wrong with me. I am not usually like this with anyone." I whispered looking at his face.

His face softened.
"It's natural you're soul recognized it's other half wanting to be close as much as possible. Have you ever felt like you're looking for something to make the void in your being go away?" I nodded. But in reality I was more focused on finding my adopted parents' killers than thinking about myself.

I just realized now that, he was right. Since my eighteenth birthday the yearning for something I can't understand woke me everynight. Like something was calling deep inside my soul. Even my ex couldn't fill the void.

My silence confirmed that I understood what he was talking about.

"Imagine that longing for a century. That was my internal misery while looking for you, Ah shan." He smiled sadly to me.

My heart goes out for him. But smirked instead.

"You're super old." I scrunched my nose and giggled.

"What's you beauty secret? You dont look older than 25?." I teased.

He laughed. He pinched my cheek and kisses my nose.

"You're so fucking cute, I could eat you whole." He growled playfully.

"Why don't you do it?" I challenged. Eyebrows raised.

"Hmm ok. " He nodded and I was lifted from the water and carried to a cushy divan with a yelp.

"W-what are you doing?".I looked down at his kneeling position, nervous and curious.

"Worshipping my Queen." His eyes changed color and his voice was little deeper.

He was kissing my foot upwards my calf following the towel he was using to dry my body little by little.

I bit my lip suppressing the moan in my throat. His darkened eyes never wavering from my own. My heart was  eratic, my breathing turned to gasps when he was on my inner thighs.

"Kitten, Your skin tastes divine. I was curious what you cum would taste like?. His dirty comment were doing sinful things in my body.

I gripped above me while my core clenches when he blew on my dripping opening.

He discarded the towel after briskly drying my body and firmly gripping my hips lower towards his face.

He hooked my legs on either of his shoulders and on hand worked on my p*#sy while the other make their way on my perked nipples.

His fingers were doing wonders teasing me in circular motion. I don't have any coherent thoughts in my head. I was when he latched his sinful mouth on my clit. Making me even wetter and buckling mess.

He pinched my nipple earning a moan and meowling sounds from me. He plunged a finger very gently while still playing with my clit in a mind numbing rythmn.

"Faster please." I gripped on his hair wanting him impossibly closer. He growled and added another finger and thrusted faster. I meowled lounder.

"Please don't stop." I begged. Closing my eyes I felt the build up of pleasure with my whole being.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked swiping his tongue on my dripping core.

"You, I belong to you Caden!" I desperately pulled him down wanting him to continue.

"My sweet sweet little kitten, Come for   Daddy." He curved fingers. Fleaked my nipples faster and worked his magical tongue in speed that had me convulsing and screaming when I came undone. My orgasm shook my whole body. It was mind shattering.

Squirt. That was the first time it ever happened and Caden happily lapped and drank my juices to rhe last drop.

"Amazing. You taste amazing, ah shan." He mumbled huskily and dipped his coated fingers on my parted lips. I tasted myself and it turned me on more.

He carried my spent body to the bedroom and covered me.

"Sleep, I'll meet the visitors downstairs." He kissed my forehead and I drifted off to sleep with a small smile on my lips.

~~~•~~~
VOTE
COMMENTS
SHARE

A/n
Hello Everybody!
What do you think? Haha nevermind. I hope you enjoy this steamy scene.(wink wink). You're welcome lol.

Thanks for stopping by.

Always,
Jinny