🍋 Honeylemonmare 🍋

Request- @GhamzehPmd
They also wrote the storyline so thanks a bunch for that! Storylines are hard :')

Solar POV-
Out of nowhere I was laid sat on the floor surrounded what seemed to be darkness.
I sat up and saw I was in a dark Living Room, nothing made light except a lamp and another person who looked like a deranged version of me, with accents of orange and teal. His body glowed a bright yellow into orange that lit up the whole room, way better than any of the lights did.
I stood up and took my sword out in case I was in any danger.
"You! Wake up!" I yelled in hopes he might know where I was.
He grumbled and staggered up to my stance. "Who are you!? And do you have any idea where we are!?"
"Ah~ feisty are you~?" "Answer my question!!" "Hehe~ Ah, my name is Dream, your turn?"
"Is this a joke?" "Ahah, what do you mean dear~?" "My name is Dream" I responded my voice as stern as ever, "oh~ I see!"
"What is it?" I said drawing my sword down from his neck to his chest. "You are from the multiverse dreamswap am I right?"
"Ah- technically yes" "hehe~ this all makes so much sense now! I am Dream from Swapdream, but for now you can call me Swad~"
I lowered the sword as it clicked, "so that is why you look a lot like me". Swad walked up to me and grabbed my chin within his fingers lifting my face up close to his.
"So what's your nickname, Sweetheart~?" My face flushed a bright yellow as I jerked my head away. "You can call me Solar, and don't do that it again, you hear me!?"
"Of course hun, now let's figure out where we are because this is not my multiverse and guessing from how you look you have a more passive universe than me so a dark eerie place like this is not your multiverse."
"Heh, you're smarter than you first let on" "thanks, oh wait- you're the one who asked where we were int he first place anyway so you definitely don't know where we are".
"Okay nevermind I take back my words" "I'm hurt" "cry about it bitch" "wow so mean".
We walked into the next room and there was another skeleton sat in a chair at a desk who was immediately alerted when we walked onto the room.
He teleproted infront of us and carried us up in the air infront of him with his tentacles.
"Who the hell are you and how did you find this place!?" Swad had a big smile the whole time. "Heya beautiful~" the tentacle slammed him into the wall once more.
"Tell me who the hell you are or I will end you on the spot!!!" "I'm Solar, this idiot here is Swad. From my understanding we are from two different multiverses that differ from yours".
"Okay then" he lowered us still having us entangled in the tentacles, Swad still had a huge grin his face a bright orange his nose slightly bleeding a vibrant yellow.
"What is your name?" I said trying to ignore the simple to my right. "Nightmare. So now you have to stay here until you can figure out how to get back?"
"Most likely. Swad snap out of it!" "Hehe! Imagine what those tentacles could do to please your body~" he said still slightly dazed, Nightmare jerked up in surprise from that response his whole face flushed teal, mine glowing a slight yellow.
I mean that could be a pretty nice feeling- Ah gross this dude is really effecting me.
"J- just stay in the guest room, I only have one empty for bow so you'll just have to share it between you two." I groaned.
Swad just fucking smirked. I swear he doesn't think we're sharing that bed does he!?
Nightmare carried us both up to the guest room he promised.
"I will talk to you two later about what is happening currently, for now you two should sleep for the night."
His voice was deep and slightly seductive- Ah gross! What is this Swad guy doing to me???
Nightmare walked off and slammed the door leaving us two. Swad sat on the edge of the bed. I sat on the other side of the bed sliding my boots off and bringing my feet up to the bed crossing them over eachother.
Swad took off his boots and jacket and slid into the middle of the bed grabbing my waist over to him onto his lap. "Gah! What are you doing, Swad!?"
"Testing something~". He said bringing my face down to his own kissing me softly on the lips. My eyes widened in surprise.
He released me, "mm~ you taste like vanilla" he said moving my waist up further. He kissed me again this time I submitted to it. He bit my lip and brought his hand to my spine rubbing it slightly making me gasp.
His tounge entered my mouth and explored every place inside of it tangling with my own every once and a while.
He soon let go of me and rolled me down to his side as he laid down next to me wrapping hid arms around my waist.
"I was expecting more of a fight~" "eh- i- it was sorta- nice.."
Swad smirked before closing his eyes resting hishead on my chest.