☁️ Brude ☁️

This one's just gonna be sweet and I just recently started being a Dan of this ship.

Cross POV-
I was heading over to Epics to hang out, probably watch a few movies or something. I knocked on the door and Epic opened the door, "Hey Bruh, come in!" He greeted kindly.
"Thanks, Dude" I stepped in and sat on the Sofa in his Living Room as he walked over to the kitchen as the microwave dinged.
He walked back in with popcorn in a giant bowl and a pouch if M&Ms. He sat them both on the coffee table, "want some soda?"
"Ah, sure? Whatchu have?" He thought for a second, "hmm, cola, pepsi-? Uhm- Mnt Dew? Yes those three" he repeayed to himself checking the fridge. "Ill take Mnt Dew, if thats okay?"
"Of course, Bruh" "thanks dude" i replied as he handed me the bottle and then sat next to me.
He slid next me slightly nudging my shoulder in the process. My face lit up a bright purple as I tried to avoid eye contact.
He scrolled through a streaming site and searched for a movie we'd both like.
1 hour later we were halfway through it and Epics hand seemed to slightly creep over towards my own on the sofa. I hesitated but locked his finger within my own.
I glanced over at his face my own flushed with bright purple and my eyes met his. He looked at me and smiled patiently and had a small tint of purple dusting his cheeks.
My faced flushed even worse and I hid my face in my scarf. I heard Epic chuckle as he moved slightly closer to me and kissed my skull and continued watching the movie.
I took my face out of my scarf and looked over at Epic and kissed his cheek in return.
"Oh! Ah- i- I'm sorry- I wasn-" my stuttering mess was muffled when Epic kissed my lips softly, my eyes widened and soon I kissed him closing my eyes as he did.
He cupped my cheek and brought me even closer our foreheads touching as well. Once we separated I gasped slightly for air as Epic sighed and chuckled.
"That- was nice" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder and returning to the movie and taking a few pieces of popcorn and popping them into his mouth.
"Y- yeah, it was" I sighed out and leaned my head on top of Epics shoulder. He leaned his head slightly on top of mine slightly wrapping his other arm around me.
This was nice.
_____________
Just a little cute thing for ya. Idk I was in a brude mood.
Btw, I am not gonna be doing anymore uhm- cross multiverse ships because they're too hard for me, also I will only do it if I'm making a 2nd or more part on previous ones.
(I might do dreamswap but idk)
Also I will consider shattered Dream another multiverse :)
(Also if I'm not answering notifications it's cus I either don't know what to say or I haven't seen it. Sorry!)
[519 words]