🍋 Crossberry 🍋

Top Cross bottom Blue
Requested by: @ARISS4Z

3rd POV-
The monochrome skeleton walked up to the small snowy house with a bundle of flowers in his hands, they were an asortment of light blues that matched the other skeletons clothes and magic that they were for.

He sighed softly before knocking on the semi large brown door and heard shuffling and a soft yell from the inside saying "ONE MOMENT!!"

Cross chuckled and waited at the door, soon the door opened at a normal pace and a small blue skeleton appeared, smiling brightly.

"Cross! Hello!"
"H- hey, uh Blue! T- these are for you!"

Blue took the bundle of flowers and looked at them in awe, smelling their sweet scent not long after.

"Oh these are beautiful, Cross!"
"Thanks I uh- picked them out specifically for you"
"Well, would you like to come inside, I just made some tacos if you'd like one"
"Oh- sure"

Cross walked in giving him a short and sweet smile and sat at the sofa while Blue walked away and grabbed the tacos he had made.

He sat down next to Cross with two plates of tacos and handed him one.

"Here you are!"
"Thank you, Blue"
"Would you prefer if I turned on a movie?"
"Oh uh- sure, what movie are you thinking?"
"Oh I just bought this really cute looking romance movie, I was hoping we could maybe watch it?"
"You know those things are cringey as fuck right?"
"Language! And yes I do know but still, I thought it might be a nice movie to watch and it had a good audience rating"

Cross sighed, he didn't know what he was getting into but he was sure that it would be some nice bonding time between him and his blueberry.

"Alright, you can play the movie I guess, but if it's isn't any good I'm blaming you"
"I sure it'll be fine!!"

Blue put the movie into the DVD player and returned to his spot finishing up his Taco, Cross soon finishing as well and putting them both on the coffee table in a little stack

Blue leaned onto Cross's shoulder and Cross wrapped his arm around Blues back. Blue smiled and slightly snuggled into Cross's chest.

Later in the movie.

The girl leaned next to the boy and brought him into her lips, kissing him roughly, smug music played in the background and soon the twos action started to become more and more heated.

Cross looked uneasy and started to blush more and more, he looked away slightly, he wasn't really expecting this when the movie started, Blue watched it but seemed more into it than Cross.

Blye gathered slight blush on his cheekbones and brought his phalenge to his mouth, biting it softly his blush still growing.

He sighed and climbed onto Cross's lap and kissed Cross's lips or what he lacks of and wraps his arms around his neck and deepened the kiss slightly more.

Cross widened his eye sockets in surprise but soon melted in as well, wrapping his hands down to Blues hips bringing him closer to himself.

~The lemon starts here~

Cross squeezed Blues hips slightly causing Blue squeak unexpectedly. Cross separated from Blue before taking of Blues clothes and throwing them across the room.

"Cross! We can't just leave them on the ground like that!"
"I'll fold them for you once we're done, okay babe?"
"Fine"

Cross soon took off his own clothes before kissing and licking Blues rib bones. Blue moaned softly and grabbed onto Cross's shoulders.

Cross bit down on Blues rib making him moan out even louder that before.

"M-AAah~ C- Cross~ H- harderr"
"Heh- okay~"

He bit down even harder and started to rub his hand down to Blues pelvic bone and started to rub it.

Blue summoned his female body, he had B cup boobs and a slimmer and less curvy body. Cross smiled sweetly.

"Your body looks adorable, Blue~"

Blue smiled and got his mouth next to where Cross's ear would be.

"T- then why don't you show me y- yours~?"
"Sure~"

Cross summoned his male body, he was skinnier and had a 6 inch member. Blue smiled and kissed Cross's neck.

"Let's continue~"

Cross smirked in response and inserted one of his phalenges into his entrance earning a moan of delight from Blue.

"G- GYAhhh~~ f- fasterr"

(What am I doing with my life, help me)

Cross smiled and started thrusting his phalenge in and out of Blues entrance getting more moans the faster he went, soon entering his other phalenge and starting to make a scissor like motion.

Blue moaned louder, a knot started to form in his stomach. Soon he had his release on Cross's phalenges and he smirked.

He continued to suck and lick Blues neck as he took his phalenges out and started rubbing his own member getting ready, groaned and grunted slightly as he felt his release almost there.

He stopped and thrusted into Blue quickly causing him yo scream in pain and very slight pleasure. Tears started forming in his eye sockets.

"Don't worry, it'll be better soon"

Cros started to thrust slightly in and put, but there was no pleasure and just pain for Blue. He soon released into Blue, them both moaning in unison.

Cross smiled and started to rub and grope Blue breast to give him some pleasure and thrusting slightly in and out.

He leaned down and started to lick and suck Blues other breast causing him to moan out.

Soon all of the pain from the thrusting was gone and all he felt was pleasure. He moaned as Cross thrusted faster and faster with every thrust.

"F-FAASTERR~~"
"B- beg for it"
"FASTER DADDYY~ FILL ME UP AND SLAM ME INTO OBLIVION!"
"H- heh, that'll do"

Cross continued to go faster and stronger causing Blue to scream out loud moans. After multiple strong thrusts he hit Blue sweet spot causing him to scream out even louder.

"T- THERE! KEEP H- HITTING THAT~~"
"g- heh- a- alright"

Cross slammed fiercely over and I've in that spot and soon Blue came onto Cross but he continued to go faster and faster.

Soon he came inside of Blue causing the area to become wetter and his length entered even deeper than before, Blue wrapped his legs around Cross's waist causing him to go in even deeper and as deep as he could go.

"H-HYAHH~~ C- CROSSSS~ KEEP G- GOINGG YESSS"

Cross smirked and grunted continuing to thrust more and more soon feeling a knot form. Continued to go and soon got sloppily and slightly slower before releasing deep into Blue again.

He pulled out, some of his juices that filled up Blue coming out and dripping down his and Cross's legs.

"T- that felt good"
"Y- yeah, we should do it again s- sometime"

Cross laid back and Blue hugged his waist and snuggled into his chest.

"I love you Crossy"
"I love you too Blue"

______________________
So if you couldn't tell I tried smth new- and I'm terrified as to what I just wrote :')
Hope you enjoyed
(Also I used the regular Blue Sans rather than Swap Sans because I'm pretty sure that's what you asked for

[1220 words]