𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

YOUR POV:
Robin Arellano. My crush for god knows how long. I mean, who doesn't like him? Every girl is in love with his thick, dark hair thats held back with a bandana, beautiful hazel eyes, his amazing fighting skills and how kind he is to people who deserve the kindness.

But like i said, every girl likes him. He wouldn't go for a girl like me. Y/H/C hair, dull Y/E/C eyes and my body isn't the best. Robin seems like the type of boy to like skinny/curvy/chubby girls and thats just not me...i get the feeling he likes Bailey (random girl).

Bailey is this beautiful girl with ginger hair, chocolate coloured freckles that dotted her perfectly structured face and her personality was like Robins. People even teased both of them by calling her Mrs Arellano and i just got so jealous...but I cant be jealous because he isn't mine, im not his.

Today was an average day at school and weirdly, no bully has come up and gave me a bloody nose yet! "Hey freak!" I heard a yell. Fuck, spoke too soon...I turned to see the 3 bullies. Buzz, Matt and Matty. Those boys put me and Finney, my best friend, through absolute hell! Its fucking irritating.

"Hey guys, can you like leave me alone to-" before I could finish, Buzz shoved me to the floor making me grunt in pain. "Shut the fuck up, freak" he snapped and I looked up at him. As he continued throwing insults, my eyes slowly looked behind him to see Robin and Bailey smiling and laughing. That is until Buzz kicked me, making me yell in pain...

catching Robin's attention.

And man, let me tell you, he was furious. He didnt even say goodbye to Bailey, he just left her standing there while he ran over to me as i was being beat up. Buzz continued to kick me, i let out screams of pain. "STOP IT, STOP IT!" I sobbed and Robin yanked the ginger off me, punching him in the nose. A crowd soon formed and i sat up against the lockers as Robin beat the shit out of him.

Matt and Matty were long gone, too scared to even be near Robin. "You ever breathe near Y/n again, i swear to god you'll be dead so fucking fast, gilipollas" i heard him threaten before a teacher pulled him off Buzz, who looked half dead. Gwen and Finney rushed over to me.

"Y/n, are you okay?!" I heard Finney ask...but i couldnt reply because i blacked out pretty fast. The last thing i heard was Gwen calling for someone.

I woke up in the nurses office, my vision was blurry at first and i felt something on my hand. I looked to see ROBIN FUCKING ARELLANO holding my hand. I went to sit up causing my head to hurt from the movement. "No, amor, lay down..." i heard Robin say in a gentle tone. Its not every day you hear that.

"Ugh, it hurts!" I groaned making Robin rub my arm in comfort. "I know, the pain will pass. Here, take this" he hands me a tablet and a cup of water which was placed on the bedside table in the office. I did as told before laying back down. "Thank you for defending me but...im also sorry for making you get into trouble. I assume you got another suspension?" I guessed with a slight smile and raspy voice.

He laughed and nodded. "Yeah, but it was worth it to protect you, Y/n. You know that." He replies making my heart pound. "Well...thank you, Robin" i say with a grin making him grin back. "Well, i have to go. Bailey is waiting for me" my heart instantly ached and my face drops. Robin didn't fail to notice that.

"You okay?" He asked and I looked down at my fingers, nodding. Robin grabbed my chin gently and lifted it, making me look at him. "Tell me the truth" he spoke in a firm tone and i sighed. "Are you and Bailey like...dating?" I asked nervously and he laughed, shaking his head. "No! Shes like a sister to me, i've known her since we were babies. It would be weird to me if i dated her. Why do you ask?"

"Oh um...no reason" I smiled and he gave me an unconvinced look. "Lying again?" He questioned with a smirk. I turned my head away from him. "Come on, you can tell me..." he said, taking my hand in his. I sighed and looked into his eyes.

"Robin, i liked you. As in, i have a massive fucking crush on you and honestly, I don't think i can hide it anymore. The reason i was so upset about Bailey was because i was jealous and I know, its stupid and I shouldn't have been but...i was. Thinking about you with another girl broke my heart, Robin. I really like you..." I whispered the last part with a frown. Fearing rejection and humiliation.

But i recieved none of that.

"You actually like me?!" He asked in excitement, and to my surprise his smile widened. "Well of course i do." I answered and he hugs me tightly. "I like you too, Y/n. And i'd do anything to look after you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and i smiled. "Of course i will!" I replied happily.

My crush was finally mine.