𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

PEOPLE ARE scared of him. Literally petrified. Robin Arellano is the 2nd toughest kid in school after pinball Vance Hopper. Those were the 2 guys everyone was scared of, they never batted an eyelid at them or glanced at them in the halls. I was pretty scared of Vance...but i've never been scared of Robin.

See, Vance fights people if they get in his way or disturbs his game of pinball...he carved someones arm cause of that. But Robin...he fights people who do something bad. He doesn't fight for no reason. He also fights bullies.

My best friend Finney has no trouble with bullies anymore because Robin threatened them. He fought them, almost knocking their teeth out, like he did with Moose. I don't see why everyone is scared...he fights the bullies, not the good people who do absolutely nothing wrong.

It was cold this morning, i was walking with Finney and Gwen, talking about whatever. Until we heard chanting. "Oh no...do you think..." "that its Robin again? Definitely." Gwen replied and all three of us broke out into a run. We turned the corner to see Robin kicking and punching the shit out of Buzz. Buzz's friends obviously took off as they weren't there.

"KICK HIS ASS ROBIN!" Gwen yelled, i started cheering him on too. "Guys...stop" Finn mumbled in embarrassment, i nudged him a bit making him whine in pain. "Oh that didn't hurt, you big baby" i teased as he pouted playfully. Soon after, Buzz passed out covered in his own blood while Robin got up and walked towards me, Finn and Gwen.

"Can i walk to school with you guys?" He questioned casually, as if he hadn't knocked someone out. I glanced down at his knuckles. "As long as you let me clean you up when we get there?" I suggested and he didn't hesitate "of course" he replied and i smiled as we all started walking again.

We arrived at school. Finney went off to class, Gwen went to find her friends and i dragged Robin to the bathrooms. I was about to go into the girls but he obviously shoved me into the boys. I rolled my eyes, typical Robin. "Alright, lets see how much damage you did this time" i commented sarcastically making him chuckle a little.

I turned the tap on and rinsed his bloody hands, there was so much blood that the water turned pure red when it hit the bowl of the sink. "You got him pretty good, isn't Buzz the first person you've ever knocked out" i spoke, starting a conversation. "Yeah..he is but he deserved it" he replied, biting his lip in anger. "What did he do that was so bad?" I questioned and he closed his eyes.

"He spoke shit about you." He answered and i looked at him in shocked. "Me? Well what was he saying?" I asked sadly and Robin quickly shook his head. "Im not repeating it, its so bad i dont want it to be heard by you, okay?" He replied and i went to protest but thought it was best not to. "Alright..." i sighed, knowing it was better if i didn't know.

I finished cleaning up his knuckles, caressing his hand every now and then when he winced in pain. I bandaged his hand up and smiled at him. "Done!" I announced and he smiled. "Thank you, Y/n." He said before frowning. "Hey, i have a question" he said, i looked at him. "What is it?" I spoke curiously.

"How come you're not scared of me?..." he asked, looking into my eyes. I smiled softly. "Because there's nothing to be scared of" i answered honestly, he furrowed his brows. "But im aggressive and i fight everyone-" he tried to argue but i hushed him. "Wrong, you're aggressive WHEN you fight people who deserve it, Robin, theres a difference" i corrected. Tears filled his eyes.

"I don't deserve to be treated nicely, Y/n.." he mumbled and looked down. I lifted his chin and smiled lightly at him. "Wrong..." I whispered and kissed his nose softly. "So wrong.." After that, i kissed his lips, he didn't hesitate to kiss back. I caressed his cheek as he held my waist. I pulled away and looked at him again.

"You deserve to be treated in the best way possible because you're there for everyone you love, Robin. Because of you, Finn doesn't have bullies up his ass all day, because of you, i don't have rumours being spread about me cause you beat up Moose after overhearing it, because of you, those girls don't bully Gwen anymore. Robin you're the sweetest most protective person ever and im grateful for you. Me, Finney and Gwen are..." i explained sweetly.

A smile spread across his face and he wiped his tears. "I didn't really notice that..." he mumbled awkwardly making me laugh a little. "We all love you, Robin, I promise you, you're not scary to us." I reassured and he nodded and hugged me close. I guess some reassurance was all he needed.