𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

AS ME and my boyfriend, Robin Arellano, are the fighters of the school, we often get into playful fights with each other just for fun. We'd just be chilling and watching a movie or studying until the other straddles them and just tickles them.

Our playfights didn't involve punching or anything, maybe small taps here and there but it was mostly tickling or maybe even what we would call...practicing? but anyways, i was at Robins and we were on his bed. He was currently putting his hair in a bun which only meant one thing...

He would start the play fight today.

He moved over to me and pinned me down. "Robinnn!" I whined with a laugh making him grin. "Nothings getting you out of this, shithead" he teased and began tickling me. I laughed loudly when he tickled my neck, my weakest spot (true).

It was a very bad idea to do it on his bed though. I started squirming around more causing us both to fall off the bed and he elbowed my in the stomach making me groan loudly in pain. He heard my whines of pain and immediately sat up. "OH GOD- ARE YOU OKAY? DID I HURT YOU?" He asked quickly and helped me up.

He sat me on his lap and continued asking me questions "WHERE ARE YOU HURT? IT WAS ME WASNT IT- FUCK - IM SORRY!" He kept ranting in a fast tone, i let out a laugh, my stomach hurting a little when i did. "Robin, its okay, it was an accident!" I replied with a reassuring smile. "Where did i hurt you?" He asked in panic, ignoring what i had said.

"My stomach but seriously, i don't care cause you didn't mean it!" I spoke and he shook his head firmly. "No, here i'll help you to the bed and get you an icepack okay?" Before i could protest, he picked me up, tucked me into bed and rushed off. I sighed and accepted it, even though the pain in my stomach had completely disappeared now.

"Im back!" He said and sat on the bed, lifting my shirt and placing the icepack there, i shivered at the cold. "Baby, I appreciate this but seriously, im fine. The pains gone...it lasted for a few minutes.." i informed and he bit his lip. "I know...i just felt bad for hurting you..." he mumbled, looking as if he did something wrong. "Robin, you didn't do it purposely, i love you, okay? I know you'd never hurt me on purpose"

He looked at me and nodded. I smiled and leaned forward, kissing his lips. He kissed back and when we pulled away, he cuddled into my chest. He moved the icepack from my stomach and rubbed his thumb on it gently. I preferred his touch than a stupid lump of ice.