𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

"DONT JUDGE HIM SO QUICKLY!" My best friend, Finney Blake, whined as I complained about his other best friend, who i was on the way to meet. Finney and I basically grew up together, i moved away when i was 10 for my dads new job and i had just recently moved back to Denver.

"He sounds stupid and bratty, didn't you say he starts fights...alot" I repeated his earlier sentence, empthasising the 'alot'. Finney rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but for the right reasons..." he mumbled, readjusting his bag on his shoulder. "I'll believe it when i see- do you hear that?" I paused when i heard chanting and cheering.

"For fuck sake, Robin..." i heard my best friend groan to himself. He suddenly grabbed my wrist, careful not to hurt me though, and dragged me to the crowd. I rolled my eyes but suddenly saw to boys fighting.

One was ugly, slightly bigger than the other, he had shaggy sort of hair and by the look of him, you could tell he wasn't a nice person. While the skinnier boy..man, he looked like an angel. He had dark hair, shoulder length, with a bandana set tightly on his head. There was blood on his knuckles, but i didn't care. He looked good beating the crap out of him.

Geez, i hope the pretty one is this Robin Finney has been blabbering about. After the fight, the bigger one was left unconscious while the bandana boy made his way over to...Finn. OMG IT IS ROBIN!

act cool, act cool, act cool.

"Hey Finn, whose this?" Robin asked, looking me up and down, but surprisingly not in a judgmental way. Thats new. "This is Y/n, the girl i told you about" Finney answered and i smiled at the boy in front of me, accidentally admiring but nobody noticed...

"Y/n, stop drooling" Finney teased, my eyes widened and i smacked him on the head. "I WASNT!" I complained before turning back to Robin, who was holding in his laughs. "Ha ha, very funny, do you need help with those cuts by the way? They look pretty bad..." i asked, cringing at the sight of his bloody knuckles. "Is that you offering to help me?" He questioned, raising a brow with a grin.

"No i just thought i'd ask if you need help then leave you to suffer" i replied sarcastically, making Finn roll his eyes at my sarcasm while Robin grinned. "Sure, you can help me" he said with a shrug. I nodded before we both headed off, i looked back at Finney who was doing kissy faces. I just flipped him off making him laugh harder.