𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐓 𝟐

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

YOUR POV:
I was pacing back and forth in my room. It had been a week since Robin found out. School was dreadful, he seemed irritated or upset all the time, but luckily he hasn't been in much fights. Meanwhile me, i've been trying and trying to get him to speak to me.

but he didn't have any of it.

I'd walk over to him and he'd glare at me and walk off. At lunch, i'd sit with him, Finn and Gwen. He would just talk to Finney the whole time. At least our argument wasn't in the way of Finn's friendship with him, that would hurt me even more.

I've tried to get Finn to talk to him for me, but everytime someone mentioned my name to him, he'd scoff and change the subject almost immediately. I couldn't blame him though. He fell in love with me, only to find out it was a bet.

I regret doing that stupid bet. I wish I realised earlier that i liked him and decided on my own that I wanted to give him a chance, but i was stupid and petty. I didn't know why I disliked Robin. Maybe it was because he's popular and I'm not? Typical jealousy if you ask me. I hate myself for it.

Today at lunch, Finn and Robin sat on a different table from me and Gwen gave me a look and said "sorry Y/n, im sitting with susie today..." i nodded slowly, giving a fake smile and let her go off to her friends. Suddenly, i just wasn't in the mood to eat. I got up, leaving my food there and walked off.

FINNEY POV:
I watched Y/n walk off, feeling a little bad. Yeah, what she did to Robin was bad...but no bad enough to make her be alone like this. "Robin, I'm going to check on Y/n" i informed and he scrunched his nose. "Why?" He asked in disgust. "Because i feel bad..." I mumbled and he rolled his eyes.

"Why don't you just talk to her?" I suggested making him laugh and shake his head. "No way" "Robin please, this is so awkward for me! I ditched her for you today and ditched you for her the other day, i cant do it anymore Robin!" I complained and he sighed. "Okay, buddy, relax...i'll talk to her" he said and i nodded muttering a 'good...'

He got up and made his way towards where Y/n walked off too. I was left alone but I didn't mind, I actually liked sitting by myself sometimes. But Gwen must've noticed, she came to join me. I still didn't mind it because i love my sister.

YOUR POV:
I sat on a bench outside the school, nobody was out here because everyone was inside with their friends, eating lunch. I didn have anyone anymore. I mean...yeah, i have Gwen and Finn. But Gwen is gonna want to sit with her friends now and Finney wants to sit with his best friend...Robin. I sighed and sunk down on the bench, hating myself massively.

then i felt someone sit beside me, i glanced, seeing...Robin Arellano.

I didn't say anything, i just stayed silent. If i said something, he'd probably yell at me or something. After about 5 minutes, he groaned. "Are you gonna talk?" He huffed out and i looked at him, furrowing my brows. "What?" He rolled his eyes. "Like..are you gonna explain why you did it?" He questioned.

"I had no reason why i did it..." I whispered and fiddled with my fingers, he shook his head and stood up, going to leave but i grabbed his wrist. "But im glad i did it, Robin. Im glad i did it because I realised my feelings for you, okay? Every hug i gave you, every cheek kiss i gave you, they were real. I forgot about the bet, the bet didn't exist to me. And what i said when you found out that...that wasn't true. I was mad at myself and i was in denial about my real feelings..." I explained, frowning the entire time.

His face softened a little.

"I'm really sorry for making you feel shitty all the time and acting like a bitch. I was just jealous of you, but that's not a good reason. I was petty and fucking stupid for treating you like that, Robin. Im so sorry..." I whispered the last part and he stood there for a moment, processing it. I knew he didn't forgive me..

"I know you don't forgive me...i just wanted you to know..." I whispered and went to walk off. But like i did to him, he gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into a hug. I was surprised but hugged him back, nuzzled my head into his shoulder. "Its okay, Y/n..." he whispered softly. Making me smile...