𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏...𝐍𝐕𝐌 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

Robin Arellano was the best boyfriend i could ask for. But like most boyfriends, he did something that you acted like you hated..but you secretly enjoyed very much. And what Robin did to me, was slap my ass. No matter where we were, what we were doing, he would slap my ass. Even in public.

I pretended i hated it, when in reality, I absolutely loved it. But Robin was convinced I didn't, which made him do it to piss me off.

After fights, he'd get off the person he fought, walk over to me and turn me around, slapping my ass as we walked off. "ROBIN!" I whined in embarrassment as loads of people were watching us. "What, just showing whats mine" he grinned as i covered my face.

If i leaned over the counter doing something, he'd walk right past and hit my ass, i'd turn around and scold him. "Robin, stop!" He laughed and shook his head. "Sorry, can't help it, mami" he replied with a cheeky grin as he walked out the kitchen.

Today, i was sat on the couch with him, watching texas chainsaw massacre, cuddled into his chest. "I need a drink, you want one?" I asked, looking up at him. He kissed my head. "Yes please" i nodded and stood up, expecting to feel his hand smack my ass.

but he didn't.

I turned, eyeing him in suspicion. His eyes were on the tv and he noticed me looking at him. "What?" He questioned, confused. "Are you forgetting something?" I asked and he furrowed his brows, wondering what he did.

I scoffed and turned around, pointing to my ass and he immediately knew. He sat up on the edge of the couch, spun me around and pulled me in between his legs, sending a harsh smack to my ass. I giggled at the contact and he looked up at me.

"I thought you hated it, mami?" He spoke up with a smirk. "Well I couldn't tell you i liked it, that's embarrassing!" I admitted making him laugh. He squeezed my butt before letting me go. I walked off to get the drinks as he slapped my ass once again.

"Don't over do it, Arellano!"

"I'll try not too!"