𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

I WAS SAT ON ROBINS LAP, OUR LIPS ATTACHED. I smiled into the kiss, feeling his hands roam my body. His hands going up my shirt or squeezing my ass. I decided to change it up a little, I pulled away and he whined.

"Mami-" he started to complain but I interrupted him. "Tilt your head" i spoke. Confused, he did as told. I leaned forward and began kissing his neck. He clearly loved it because he began whimpering softly and gently gripping my waist.

"F-fuck" he mumbled under his breath. I began sucking on the skin making him hiss softly. "You like this, baby?" I asked, pulling away to look at his face. He was biting his lip, a tint of pink on his tanned cheeks. "Why are you stopping? More, please" he begged making me laugh a little.

"Alright, god, you're so needy" i teased, going back to pressing small kisses across his neck. He groaned and squirmed but I managed to keep him in place. After awhile, I pulled away once again, looking at the 3 hickies i left on his neck.

"Nice" i hummed, running my thumb over the purple/red spots. He bit his lip once again. "God.." he breathed out. I got off his lap and grabbed my small mirror, handing it to Robin. He looked and saw what i had done to his neck as I grinned proudly.

"Not bad, mami..okay, my turn" he smirked and got up, throwing me over his shoulder. I laughed loudly as he dropped me onto the bed, crawling on top of me and attaching his lips to my neck.