𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

(robins pov)💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

(robins pov)
💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

I WALKED towards my dads grave, kneeling down in front of it. I stared at the words on the cold stone, the name slowly fading away. "Hey dad..." i started, my voice shaking but I managed to handle it. "A lot has happened since the last time I visited you..i met this amazing girl, her names Y/n" i began.

I smiled just thinking about her. "Man, if you were still here, you would've loved her. She makes me so happy...shes smart and the most beautiful girl ever. She patches me up after fights and everything!" I explained, my smile growing wider. "I wish you could've met her...i've told her all about you, so its my turn to tell you about her"

"Its weird because at first we hated each other but after one sleepover at Finneys, we grew so much closer...im sorry I haven't visited you dad, i've been spending so much time with Y/n that i guess it slipped my mind which is...awful to say out loud" i chuckled to myself and picked the grass below me.

"I've been protecting her with my life...like you protected mom with yours and how you protected me too. You're my role model, dad, and i love you. And believe it or not, Y/n loves you too. She tells me how brave you are and that you're still watching over me, which I want to believe and i like to believe..." I continued, my eyes focused on the ground because i knew i'd break down if i looked at the gravestone.

"I love you dad, and i miss you more and more everyday...i might bring Y/n here soon, so you can meet her? But for now, i have to go cause I'm actually meant to be going out with her right now..." i chuckled and finally looked at the grave of my father. "I love you dad, i'll visit soon...I promise" i mumbled and kissed the gravestone before walking off...