𝐁𝐔𝐍

💌╰┈➤ ❝ [ #ROBIN ARELLANO ] ❞

ROBIN INVITED me over, but he spent the whole time watching his favourite show, he even refused to cuddle because he 'had to pay attention' so i sat by his side, bored out of my mind.

I tried to entertain myself, i read a book, called Gwen after that i called Donna, i ate some snacks but i just wasn't satisfied and i was still bored. I laid on the couch next to Robin, my legs over the arm of it and my head on his lap, he didn't seem to mind though.

His hand began stroking my hair, i looked up at him but his eyes were fixated on the tv. I frowned and suddenly, my eyes drifted towards his hair. His long...dark hair that would look beautiful in a bun. I immediately smirked and sat up, taking the remote off Robin and pausing his show.

"Wha- hey, i was watching that!" He complained and I crossed my arms and grinned. "I'm aware, but I'm bored and i have an idea" i replied and he stared at me. "Well I'm not bored and i wanna watch my show.." he complained. I huffed. "I dont care, I didn't come over to see you only for you to ignore my amazing existence" i answered in the same whiny tone as him.

He bit his lip and sighed. "Alright, alright..whats your idea?" He asked and i smiled widely. I pulled a hair tie off my wrist and held it up for him to see, his eyebrows furrowed. "Y/n...you know i hate it when people do my hair..." he mumbled. I frowned and he seemed to feel bad about that. "But..i love you so, I guess you can do it" he finally gave in.

"YES! Okay, sit in front of me!" We got into a position. I sat on the couch while he sat on the floor in front of me so it was easier for me to do his hair. I first brushed it, hearing his small whines and groans. "Ow, mami...be careful" he pouted. "Im sorry baby, it'll be over soon" i spoke soothingly and rubbed his shoulder gently.

I let him watched his show as i brushed his hair and started tying it up. I finally made a neat bun on his head and smiled at my work. "Its done!" He stood up and looked in the mirror which was placed in his living room. He nodded and pressed his lips together. "Not bad, not bad" he spoke approvingly. I did a little clap and hugged him.

"Good, okay, now you can watch your show and I wont bother you anymore!" I went to leave but Robin grabbed my waist and pulled me back, sitting down on the couch with me on his lap. "You're not going anywhere, we're gonna watch texas chainsaw massacre" he spoke, pulling a blanket over us.

I smiled and turned my head to kiss him. "That sounds perfect" i replied, he smiled and pressed small kisses around my face before nuzzled his face into my neck. I loved this boy with all my heart.