Let's start

I'm Ash, I'm 17 years old and just learned that I have a issues with boys.

You know the ones I like and crush on or the "one" is totally out of my league. Even if a boy would even dare to have a crush on me it will never be brought to light. Why? Because my brother is the star wide receiver of the school and I'm forever known as Carter's little sister.

Which start a whole new issues, who's real and who's fake. I mean I get it they all want to date the popular ones and my brother happens to be in that circle. All the girls are overly nice to me, but only to get close to him. It's really exhausting, I'm glad this is his last year before he's off to college. Senior year will be Carter free, an as happy as I am about, it also makes me a little sad. Because I'm that girl, you know the one who has a crush on my brother best friend Alex.
Yep, that's me, he's also a wide receiver and just like my brother has been offered a scholarship, Im happy for both of them. Honestly. But Alex's is going to Arizona. 1,961 miles away. Yes, I have google this and route out plans on how to drive there just in case Alex finally sees me as more than just " Carter's little sister".
Big ole pipe dream Ash, you better focus on something you can actually achieve, Alex and Brianna have been dating for 3 years now and are going to college together she's already planning their wedding. Get real, great now I'm having a conversation with myself on how dumb that just sounded. At least my subconscious knows how to put me right back in my place.