Party over

Okay I tell myself, you can do this. Just walk up to Carter and Alex and ask them to be gone, go find somewhere else to hang out. Im at the top of the stairs trying to get up the nerve to actually say these things. When movement catches my eye. I look down staring straight into the eyes of Alex. Man he has beautiful green eyes. I know I'm staring but I can't seem to look away, but neither is he.

There she is just standing at the top of the stairs staring at me and I can't move. How could I have forgotten how beautiful she is. I didn't forget my memory just doesn't hold a candle to her real beauty.
I caught a glimpse of her earlier running in the house. When she didn't returned I got worried and came looking for her. I've watched her my senior year. I started limiting my time at Carters house because running into Ash was becoming more and more difficult to hide my feelings.
Even Brianna started noticing a change in me. I guess that's why she found someone else. I couldn't give her what she wanted or needed any more. I only had one person I wanted, and there she is standing like frozen statue staring at me.
No Alex I tell myself she's your best friends sister. She's off limits. You can't go there.

Hi Alex, what are you doing here.

Well I saw you run into the house and noticed you have been gone awhile I started to get worried.

Alex I mean here, as in my party?

Hey Ash I came over to see you, you're all I can think about dream about this past year. I want you and only you That's not what I said. What I really said was.
Hey I came over to see your bother. Why else would I be here?
Ohh well in that case can you and Carter leave. I mean your not here for me and it's my party.

I swear I just saw a flash of pain in her eyes. I didn't mean it like that.

Ashley listen I wanted to also tell you congratulations. Graduation is a big deal.

I can't tell her what I'm feeling. Carter would kill me if he knew. She just looking at me like...... ohh no is she crying.

Ashley I'm sorry I didn't mean Carter was the only reason I came over I wanted.......

Yeah Alex I heard you the first time to congratulate me on graduating.

I hear my bedroom door open and see Ree walking out I bolt back inside slamming my door leaving a shocked looking Renee and Alex.