Go home

I hear Ree screaming at Alex. I'm not sure what he is replying because he's seems a little more level headed than Ree is she definitely lives up to red hair. She straight fire when mad.

I'm still standing at the bottom of the stairs, Ashley disappeared into her bedroom now I'm looking at a angry Renee. Who is yelling at me.

Renee, I'm trying to reason with her or calm her down. But she just keeps screaming what did you do? I can't answer her because I'm not even sure what I have done. Next thing I know I'm being shoved in the chest by this little redhead 5'3 spitfire, she's is mad.
That's when I catch on to what she's saying.

Alex what did you do? Tell my why you made my best friend cry. I'm going to dismember you if you don't tell me what happen.

I swear Renee I don't know what happen. I seen her come in, I felt she was taking to long and got worried when I came in she was standing on the stairs mumbling to herself. She asked why I was here. I thought she meant in the house so I explained and then she said no as in my party.I told her I was here to see Carter then she told me that Carter and I could leave.

Renee facepalms herself. This is my fault. I told her something earlier. But you got to know Alex. I mean your not stupid, or maybe you are. How can you not know? You can see it all over her face when you are around. You hurt her.
I start walking up stairs, I need to fix this. Carter comes in with a girl and I hear Renee gasp, I look at her staring a Carter and her eyes are becoming glassy. It hits me she has feelings for Carter.
Carter tells me we need to go and Amber has a friend waiting for me. He's the only one who knows Brianna and I broke up.
I shook my head at him letting him know I wasn't going out with them and took the three step back down as I walked by Renee, I leaned closed to her ear and whispered. That's how I feel about Ashley. But she's my best friends sister. Like he's your best friends brother.
I go to walk away only to turn around and hand my phone to Renee asking her to put Ashley phone number in it for me.