Sunday

Ashley- what did you guys do yesterday?

Alex- nothing. Tried to get Carter to invite me over again. But he said he was busy.

Ashley- wait, Carter wasn't with you? Why would he tell me he was with you

Alex- No, I stayed home.

Ashley- ohh. Ohhh. Ohhhh.

Alex-what?

Ashley- Carter lied to me about being with you. So did Ree lie to me about not being able to come over yesterday? Should I call them out???

Alex- leave it alone sweet cheeks. They will explain in their own time.

Ashley-sweet cheeks?

Alex- yep, going to figure out a nickname for you.

Ashley- that's like a dating nickname.

Alex- what happen Saturday?

Ashley- I can't tell you. Its embarrassing.

Alex- you tell me, I'll tell you.

Ashley- I was hurt. Okay. You stood there staring up at me with those green eyes. And then said " I'm here to see your brother why else"

Alex- Ashley. I came to your graduation and to your party.

Ashley- I know to see Carter

Alex- no baby to see you. Ree and I number one thing in common is that we both have feeling for our best friend sibling.

Ashley ............

Alex- Ashley don't leave me hanging. I just put it all out there.

Ashley- Alex I need a minute. Processing. What about Brianna?

Alex- Brianna and I broke up shortly after we got to Arizona.
She knew something was up. I wasn't the same senior year and she felt me pulling away from her. I couldn't admit why and she left.

Ashley-I'm sorry.

Alex- I'm not.

Ashley- I don't know what to say or where to start.

Alex- I do. It was 1st day of senior my year and I dropped by to pick Carter up and you walked out of the house. With Ree and you started laughing, and all I could think was damn she is beautiful. Then I started looking for you to see your smile or hear your laugh.
But you are my best friends sister. So I started avoiding you and stop coming over. Then I left for college and I realized I was a idiot. How could I have let you slip by, what if someone came alone and swept you up. I knew Brianna and I was done. I knew I had to come to your graduation and tell you. I chickened out. So I came to the party and when you asked why. I tried. I wanted to say I'm here because since the day I left. You're all I think about dream about. But I chickened out again. I'm not going to chicken out again Ashley. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with you.