He loves me

Ashley- you love me?

Alex- yea baby I think I do. Please tell me this is not one sided.

Ashley- Alex Im pretty sure I have loved you for the past 3 years. I was in 9th grade and you came over to see Carter and we all watched a movie together. And all I could think about was how much I wanted to cuddle with you on the couch and just have you hold me.

Alex- I'm on my way

Ashley- what
Ashley-Alex

Knock knock
I get up to go open the door and there stands Alex. He grabs me into a hug and picks me up and carries me into the living room, grabbing the remote and plopping down on the couch with me sitting on his lap. He starts the movie and it's the same movie we watched 3 years ago. I'm pretty sure we have been looking at each other more than watching the movie. But half way thur the front door opens and slams shut and a angry Carter busted into the living room. He sees me sitting on Alex's lap and completely loses his mind.

Carter is screaming at Alex that's my sister. You don't send me a text telling me your going to ask my sister out on a date. She's a no zone. It's bro code. What are you doing.
I bust out laughing. Turned and looked at Alex and said you sent him a text. He just looks at me and smirks and said I didn't want to call and interrupt his date with Renee.
Carter turns bright red and storms out of the room. Only to return 30 seconds later, yelling at Alex for breaking bro code again, because he told me about the date with Ree. I giggled and said no he didn't Ree text me this morning and told me you both was going on another date. Alex started laughing at this point. Carter stopped in his tracks and said Renee told you. Yes she did, we are BFFL. We don't keep secret. Carter leaves us, we sit back down and cuddle up and start movie back up.