Friday

I haven't heard from Alex since Monday. I guess it's a good thing. Life goes back to normal,right. NO. Because now I have his number and keeping myself from texting him back about his simple answer of nope is driving me nuts.
Knock knock knock
COME IN I YELL
Ree walks into my room and flops down on the bed with a groan. What you want to do today? I ask. What was that mumble pants. I hear a small giggle. Watch Netflix. We both head down stair to watch tv.
As I turn the corner to head to the kitchen to grab a couple drinks, I run right into Alex. He grabs me by the waist to keep me from falling. I look up at him and he's staring at me with a little smirk on his face. He's just holding me, looking at me. I'm frozen. Until we hear Carters voice call him and he drops his hands and backs away. Walking over to the fridge I grab 2 Dr. Pepper. When I get to the living room Carter and Ree are sitting on the couch and flipping through movies to watch. As I sit down Alex walks in a flops on the other side of the couch. I glance over to see him holding his phone. About time he puts it down my phone dings.

Alex- Ashley you still not talking to me.

Glancing over at him to see that smirk again on his face.

Ashley- what did the fish say when he swam into a wall?

Alex- I don't know.

Ashley- dam

Alex busted out laughing. I'm giggling. I look over at him and he is smiling. Carter wants to know what's so funny. So Alex tells him the joke. Ree laughed and Carter rolled his eyes and told Alex must be a hot girl got you laughing at a stupid joke.
Alex looks right at me and said yeah something like that. I feel myself blush and I look away.

Ashley- Alex why would you say that. You laughed because it's funny not because I'm hot.

Alex- we will agree to disagree

I choke on my dr.pepper when I read his text.
Carter tells Alex and I to turn our phones off he's starting the movie and he don't want to hear ding ding ding every second. I see Alex put his on silent mode and DING!