Party Time

Me- Why is Alex here?
Ree- I don't know, why are you asking me?
Me- This is our graduation party. Where are you at any way?
Ree- I'm upstairs in your bedroom hiding.
Me- who are you hiding from?
I shouldn't have to text you when you are in my house.
Ree- well come up stairs and talk to me dumbo.
Me- Ugg, I'm going to hit you when I get up there.

Ree who are you hiding from? Why have you locked yourself in my bedroom. We are suppose to be getting our groove on. Ash I swear I have never before kept a secret from you, well maybe one and I seriously thought I was over it but I realized I'm not. Just tell me and let's go party. Ash, I.........
I.... I.... Geez Ree just spit it out. Ashley. Ohh crap you said my whole name. This must be serious. Whatever it is we will work through it I promise it can't be that bad.
Ash it's bad. I have feelings for Carter. I have since last year. I knew it would never be a thing so I never said anything. I really thought with him gone I would be able to crush them, but seeing him at graduation and now he's here, it was like a flood of emotions and I had to get away. Ree do you want me to kick him out?
It's his house you doofus, where is he going to go if you kick him out of his own house?
Him and Alex can both leave, why is Alex here anyway? I mean if he's home shouldn't he be with his family or Brianna's family or hell anywhere but here in my house at our party.
He's Carters best friend. I'm sure he is here to see him. Well I'll go tell both of them to leave.