Senior year

Ree- Ash you ready?
Me- yes, I'll be down in a 3 minutes. I can't believe summer is over. But here to our senior year.
Ree- I know, I'll be there in like 5 minutes be ready to go.
Me- okay okay I'll be waiting outside for you... geez
Ree- we can not be late on our first day of school.

Renee (Ree) is my best friend, we have been connected at the hip since 3rd grade. She moved here from Maryland, and some how we just clicked. She loved all the things I loved.

First day of school goes like any other day of school, really nothing special about doing the same thing going on 3 years now. Same thing different teachers different work. The rest of the year wasn't much different either.

8 months later

Me- you ready for graduation?
Ree- yep. Can't wait for summer to start so we can hang out by the pool or even drive down to Savannah, hang out at the beach and watch hotties with no shirt on.
Me- I'm in. Get tanned, watch some guys play volleyball or football.
Ree- what's the plan after graduation?
Me- I don't know my brother is suppose to be here at some point before graduation starts. I'm not sure if my parents have any plans. What about you?
Ree- we are going out to eat. Mom said you are more than welcome to join us if you want .
Me-I'll let you know.
Me- maybe we can talk them into letting us get a room at the beach for a few days and we just chill on the beach. But you know how uptight my mom is about me staying away from home. 🙄
Ree- I'll ask.

So you would think with Carter being gone I would have had more opportunities to date. Nope, it was like his ghost haunted the halls of the school and it didn't help that he decided to stay in Georgia for college so everyone still knew me as Carter's little sister. All during college football season. "Carter was great last night, did you see that catch?"