Office Head

(Pls don't mind spelling :'))

The cold air hit Wilburs face as he strolled to the entrance of Las Nevadas. He knew Big Q hated him being near the country but with the view, how could he not, plus he knew that it annoyed Quackity as well, so, win-win.

Wilbur waited, and waited, and waited for the small man to come and tell him to "Get away from here." But he didn't come. Untill he saw that blue beanie of his in the distance.

"Hey! Quackity, my best friend, my worst rival, how ya doing?" "Well Wilbur, come with me and you can find out!" He sounded excited, weird.

Quackity took the zombie man to the bar first. "On the house, it's my pleasure." He was up to something, Wilbur knew it. Next, to the casino, just showing him around the place. 

Wilbur actually started to think at this moment. " Wait.... why is he letting me in to Las Nevadas? He must want something too" "Hey Wilbur! Let's go to my office it's not loud like this place, it's actually soud proof." 

Once they got there Wilbur asked what he wanted. Quackity walked up to him, pointed to Wilbur, and whispered "you.."

Without a response Quackity got on his knees, he looked up and asked "Would you like to sit down?.." Ofcourse there was a seat behind Wilbur so, he sat. Quackity unbuckled his belt and quickly pulled down Wils pants, looking up to make sure he was ok.  (REMEMBER, CONSENT IS SMEXY)

Wilbur was in his boxers at this point and Big Q had started to slowly pull them down too. The cold air hitting Wilburs member had made it spring up a bit. Quackitys was surprised at Wilburs size, he thought "Jeez.. 9 whole inches..."

He was not sure he could fit it all in his mouth but it was worth a shot. Big Q kitty licked tip, making Wilbur shiver. Q started to put it in his mouth, not all the way but somewhere atleast. Wilbur raised his hand and grabbed Big Q's hair(took his beanie of just for him).

Wil started to push his head down on he member, Wilbur whimpered and it turned Q on hearing it. Quackity had atleast 6 inches in his mouth already and only 3 more to get down.

3,2,1,0 inches left. The both of them felt it touch the back of Quackitys throat. Q started to bob his head up and down by now(Wilbur took his hand off). The faster he went the louder Wil got. Big Q twirled his tongue around his member.

"Ugh~ g-go faster~" Wilbur moaned and Big Q did as he said. The louder the better, Wil got louder, and louder, and louder. "UGH!" Wilbur moaned the loudest he could, Q found his spot. "P-please go f-faster~" Wil said in a breathy voice. 

Wilbur quickly grab Q's hair and forced him down even faster this time. Wilbur was close and tired too. Wil finally finished into Quackitys mouth. Big Q took his load and swallowed.

They got dressed again. When they opened the door in fell Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy. Try and guess who got demoted.

(521 words and.... wow, surprising)