Stalker Bitch...

(Quackity is walking around just... walking, bit Wilbur is following him without Quackity knowing. After a few Wilbur picks Big Q up and takes them back to the base to 👉👌y'know. And then then the next chapter will be fluff so if you were looking for some then. HERE YOU GO!)

Quackity was wondering and pondering(ha laugh) on what he should do. Unknowingly, Wilbur was following Big Q knowing exactly what he would be doing later.(spoiler, he's gonna do Quackity)

Wilbur quickly ran up behind Big Q and scooped him up.

He ran quickly to the base. To be sure that he doesn't get caught.

"Wi-Wilbur! What are you doing?!" "You," He responded without thinking yet smirking (😏)

They got to the base and sat Q on a comfortable chair. "What'cha gonna do first?~" "Well first I'm going to give you some hidden hickeys, wouldn't you love that~"

He was looking him right in his eye with a smug look. "Then. I'm gonna suck that dick~ ..." (😋)

He got down on his knees looking at Quackitys raging boner. Slowly pulling his boxers down with his teeth.

Soon Big Q's cock was out and about. Wilbur started to give him hickey's on his thigh. And then on his dick..

"Shi-shit~>"

(That's all for now but the nect chapter will be actual smut so~ Also only 233 words. Wow 👌 👏 😍 👍 🥰 ☺️ alright. Love yall 💓 💗 💕 💛 💖 ❤️ BYEEE!!!!)