Blind Folded

(QUACKITY IS GOING TO BE NEEDY AND BEGGING THIS CHAPTER SO BE AWARE AND GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MORE CHAPTERS IM LONELY 🙁 IM LISTENING TO YOU BELONG HERE WHILE WRITING) 

It had been a while since Wilbur had spoke to Quackity about sex. Now, Quackity has an overbearing horny fit that sets Wilbur just right.

"HI Wil~" Quackity said. "You want something and I think I know what" "Please! It's so overwhelming!😫" Quackity whined.

Quackity was standing in the doorway leaning on the frame while Wilbur was nearby on the bed he had slept in for the night.

Quackity stumbled over, trying not to loose his erection. He sat and laid across Wils lap. Wilbur could basically see his cock., he was just getting hard at the sight.

"Eyy, big boys getting hard~" Q said. "That is sir to you" Wilbur replied sturningly, as he pushed Q off and power walked to some place in his room rummaging through it.

That's when Quackity remembered what Soot said last time. He pulled his pants off because he had shorts on underneath.

Wil turned around with a blind fold and some rope. "What the fuck," "What? Your room is hot. Just like you and that dick~"

"Close your eyes" "Mhm" A second later Quackity heard the word "Open" He then had the blind fold tied around him.

"Now, put your arms up and together" Quackity complied. His hot and demanding voice yet being so caring even though he was so sturn was so attractive and a turn on for Q.

Wilbur tied his arms together, but for he tightened them he made sure that Quackity was consenting and he was.

Now that Quackity had his arms tied above his head(pretend his shirt is off already). Wilbur gave gentle kisses down every inch of Big Q's chest.

He moved his way down to Quackitys hips, again, gently biting and licking. Wilbur took Quackitys shorts off and started palming him.

"Hngg~" Big Q whined.

Wilbur pulled down both of their boxers down with eagerness. He had just barely put the tip in by now.

(If you would like to know Wilbur is ontop of Quackity and they are both facing eachother so basically. Quackity:⬆️ Wilbur:⬇️)

Quackity shoved Wilbur inside of him sending vibrations down both of their bodies.

Wilbur went fast and slow quickly alternating. 

"Hahh~" Quackity said after Wilbur grazed his prostate.

Wilbur soon jammed himself into Quackitys prostate.

Since they both had been sensitive they both came. Quackity did before Wilbur.

Wil quickly cleaned up and made sure that Quackity was alright. Wilbur then set a bath so Quackity could relax(ME writing aftercare 😨).

He gently sat Q down into the BEST heat of water letting him sit and helping wash up(Wilbur joined in).

After that great bath they both got dressed and big baggy clothes.

Wilbur sat watching TV with Quackity sleeping on his chest.

(THANK GOD IVE UPDATED ITS BEEN MONTHS ALSO MERRY CHRISTMAS OR MERRY HANUKKAH TO ALL OF YOU. o7 my motivation. This story wad 505 letters so yay. Hope yall have great Christmas presents and you all have fun this Christmas or Hanukkah! -Evie)