Snitch...

(If you remember Tommy from  the couch uwu story then this is him snitching because he is a child💀 also NO SMUT! JUST A FUN THING! I REPEAT! NO. SMUT! IM SORRY 😞)

After Quackity and Wilbur fucked people started to look at them funny. They would stare and whispered when they were near.

"I think it's Tommy's fault and we should blame Tommy." Wilbur meant to sound that rude knowing that Tommy was in the room with him and Q.

"Wot?! YOU JUST EXPECT ME NOT TO TELL PHIL AND SUCH THAT YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO PULL SOMEBODY AND FUCK THEM TO??!! ARE YOU INSANE!?" Tommy said, exposing himself.

"So you did tell," Wilbur said with a smile on his face. "Uhh. Uhhhhhhhmm. I'm gonna shut up now." Tommy had shivered while he spoke.

"Who did you tell and how many know." Qauckity said in a dominate voice trying to get the answer out of him.

"Oh, oh I only told Phil, techno, niki, Karl, sapnap, George, tubbo, Ranboo, foolish, Sam, hell. I even told dream, Callahan, punz, ponk, antfrost, eret. But I think everybody knows. Even fundy and fundy never listens, y'know."

"Tommy... I'm going to beat your ass!.." Wilbur shouted.

"Oop uh,. Gotta blast!" Tommy said right before running into a wall trying to escape Wilbur.

"Guys I'm still here" Qauckity blurted out.

(Welp 243 words and ots basically a Crack story. Wow. ALSO THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! I COULD NEVER THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THAT. I LOVE YALL ❤️/ PLATONIC)