Louder Pretty Boy~

(So basically Wilbur and Q bump into eachother and Wil flirts and then they both go back to Wils house but they get caught by fundy and tommy so... ENJOY!! Also 2 me Q sounds like Moxxie and tommy sounds like dipper+Wilbur sounds like gruncle Stanford with a lower and hotter voice...)

"Jesus where the hell is Tommy, how does he just disappear?!" Wilbur had been searching for 30 minutes looking for Tommy bcuz of hide and seek. Suddenly he had hit somebody, oddly small, he knew immediately who it was. Quackity.

"Eyy, watch where you going prick!" Quackity shouted before he turned around. "Oh its just you. Watch where the fuck your going you dick!" Quackity said even louder. "Yea I guess, and you're going to ride it so hard tonight~ " Wilbur said seductively.

Quackity looked him up and down. "You're not that big(😒)" "Oh so I'm not big now? Not what you thought last time~ " Just Wilbur saying that turned Q on even more. "You've got something going on down there," Quackity was hard.

"Well you are too," "I swear I'm going rail you so hard you won't remember your own name~ " Wilbur muttered just enough to hear. "Now? Right now? Cuz I'm down"

Wilbur grabbed Quackity and started for his house. "You're not homeless?" "That's one more hour." "Ayy! What did I doo!"

Once they got there they both ran to the bedroom not even bothering to lock the door. Wilbur started to undress them both.

He pushed Q onto the bed. "Ass up Ducky~" "Going in dry?~" "to horny. Plus you've got an ass that never stops so" "okay do you want a warning (⚠️)?" "Yes please (🙏 😉)" "Alright. 3, 2, 1" Wilbur slammed into Quackity making him scream.

"AA-AH~" "Do I need to go slow or be gentle?" "What happened to what you said" "I know. I wasn't going to anyway"

Wilbur started to pound Quackity harder each time. Wilbur pulled Quackitys hair back, he wanted to see his canvas. He gave hickey's and red marks everywhere on his back.

Quackity was a moaning mess under him, going limp and everything. "SH-SHIT SOOT~~> YOU'RE- YOU'RE SO FUCKING GOO-GOOD~>>~" 

"Louder Pretty Boy~"(The title)"PLEASE S-SOOT I NE-ED MORE OF YOUR C-COCK!~ F-FUCK>"

Quackity screamed as Wilbur slammed into his prostate. He continued to ram him dead on.

Wilbur had no mercy. "Who are you?~" " QUACKITY!!~~>" " Wrong~..." "PLEASE! I-I'M GONNA>~" Quackity came as WiIbur did in him." Who. Are.You?""I-I DON'T KNA-KNOW>>~ "

"Good..." Wilbur said as he pulled out of Quackity.

"Wot... The, FUCK!!" Both Tommy & fundy said at the same time. 

Tommy was in the closet (hide n seek L) and fundy walked in

( Both took L's also 461 words so far THANK YOU FOR 800 READS,YAll MEAN SO MUCH TO ME!! Buh-bye !!! "