Couch uwu

(Thanks to @NagitosFemboyOwO for this idea, iou :,> )

Third person but you can hear Wilburs thoughts)

Today was a day like no other. Today,  Wilbur knew it was worth a shot to try and ask out Quackity. He traveled far and wide to find him and and low and behold, he did.

They were both at a bunker of random stashes Quackity had 'just in case'.. "U-uh, Heya Quackity!" Wilbur had spoke startling Big Q. "Jeez, God you scared me." Quackity said relieved. "Uhm do you think uh maybe, we, you know!-" "Wilbur, are you finally asking me out?" Quackity had cut him off. "Finally?" Replied Wilbur.

"Heh, have you really not gotten the hints?" "Oh you dropped hints?" Wilbur was in wow, he never thought Quackity himself would be dropping hints to a man like him. "Now that you've finally confessed, c'mon! Let's go to my place, it'll be fun."

Wilbur didn't think this was happening. Him and Quackity! Out on a date! "Wait what about Tubbo, Tommy, and Ranboo?" "Don't worry about them, they can fend for themselves for a day." *Day?* Thought Wilbur. *but it's only 7 am?"

When they got there Quackity sat Wilbur on the couch and got them both a blanket. After watching movies, Quackity, who was asleep, was on top of Wilbur, face near Wils crotch. Wilbur tried his best to wake Q up and he was successful.

"Hey, do you wanna do something even more fun than this?" Wilbur said with a smug look on his face. "Wil? If you're trying to fuck then you have my full consent." "Oh. In that case-" Wilbur smashed his lips against Big Q's.

After that makeout session (I'm tired). They started to undress. "Do you got any lube?". "Oh uh yea it's on my dresser." After Wilbur grabbed the lube he asked "Prep or no prep?" "None, I'm confident"

Wilbur put some on his hand and slathered it along his (yk). "OK I'm going in if I need to stop just tap my shoulder." Wilbur put his tip in without warning. Quackity jumping a bit. "Slam into me" "are you sure?" "Yes I'm sure if I want why would i-" He was interrupted from Wilbur going full force into him. "AAH~WILBUR~" 

Wilbur had started to slide in and out quickly turning Quackitys pain into pleasure fast. "A-AAH WIL DONT STOP PLEASE!~~" Quackity begged over and over again. After a few more thrusts he hit something that felt like heaven.

"OH-OHH YESS!~F-FUCK!~>"Qauckity had yelped but that didn't make Wilbur go any slower, quite the opposite actually. 

After a few more thrusts he and Q came.

"Did you like that? Slut?!" Wilbur said that broke the silence and panting. "ME?! A SLUT?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO JUST FUCKED ME SENSELESS?!"

"Oh, right." Wilbur said sarcastically. The both then got dressed while Quackity was, limping.

When the opened the door they saw, Tommy sitting their with the color drained from his face like he had just seen a ghost(slimecicle💀/j)

I wonder how they are going to explain this??😔

(501 FUCKING WORDS, GOD DAMN!)