Karlnapity Angst +Qauckbur

(There is still smut do not worry 😉)

Qauckity been missing his ex fiances(idk how too spell it) for a while now, but he had developed a new love. Wilbur, he gave Qauckity all he needed, no forgetting or excuses came from him. Only the truth.

Qauckity was walking around trying to get his mind off of Wilbur, God ever since they dated he couldn't stop thinking about him. "Hey, HEY, QAUCKITY?! IS THAT YOU?!" Shit. It was Sapnap. Big Q quickly looked up to see him, and Karl...

Karl? Why was he here? Does he remember Qauckity now? Hopefully... "Oh, uh. Hey guys." Qauckity didn't sound excited. "Hey man, long time no see. Oh, right. Karl remembers you know, he says he is sorry and asks for you forggiv-" "Tell him I've moved on with some body else."

"Somebody else?" Both sapnap and Karl were shocked. How could Qauckity replace them? "Oh, who?!" "WILBUR!!" Qauckity had started to scream (😱). "You called?" Wilbur was nearby and heard Qauckity shout.

"You.." Sapnap was angry. "YOU'RE DATING MY FIANCÉ!" Sapnap had started to choke Wilbur out. "Hah, and fucking..." Wilbur mumbled. "ENOUGH!" Qauckity had grabbed Wilbur and ran (🏃‍♂️) back.

"Are you okay?" Wilbur blurted out to make sure his lover was alright. "I'm scared,- I don't wanna be a disappointment." "Ducky, you're never and never will be a disappointment." Sapnap and Karl are catching up by now.

"Shit, let's go to my place, they won't find us there." Wilbur and Quackity ran back to Q's place. "Hey, Wilbur? I know this might be the wrong time but- uhhhh" "Oh, I know what you want~"

Wilbur and Qauckity got into a heated makeout session(😳). Wilbur bit Big Q's lip asking for entrance. Of course Qauckity opened his mouth. Wilbur tasted every inch of Big Q's mouth. Making no place untouched.

They both pulled back for air. Wilbur started to unbutton both of their clothes and soon they were both naked, "Prep or no prep?" "None, I think I'm okay 👍" Wilbur grabbed the bottle of lube and pit it on his dick. "Alright~" Wilbur went half way in.

"Oh~"Quackity said. "Go fully in and then stop please (🙏) " Wilbur slowly started to push into Q. After he was fully in he stopped just like he was told. Qauckity needed to adjust to his size again because it had been awhile.

"Al-alright, you can go now" Qauckity said breaking the silence. Wil slowly started to thrust in and out. "Please..." Q said. "Please, please what?" Wilbur replied demandingly. "Please go harder.." "Good! Now know your place slut!"

Wil got rougher as he went harder. Quackity was screaming, from all the pleasure he was getting. Then Wilbur found his prostate. "OH-OH, AHH-AH>>~~"

Wilbur stopped for a second to make sure Qauckity was alright(we love a worried king 🤴). "O-h yes wi-wil I'm alright please just con-tinue!"

Wilbur was hitting his prostate dead on with every thrust. "OH! OH! PLEASE, I, GONNA CUM!~"Qauckity shrieked. "You don't cum untill I do~"

Wilbur went hard for his last thrusts and buried himself(balls😱🥺💀💕) deep into Qauckity and came in to him.

He pulled out and let Qauckity fall to the floor, shaking and crying from the overstimulation. Wilbur dressed the both them back up.

He grabbed Qauckity up bridal style to let him rest, he knew he went hard but Big Q didn't complain. 

Wilbur took the stairs and Qauckity fell asleep while being carried. When he got outside they saw Sapnap and Karl running towards them.

Great, another thing to deal with.

(OMGG, THIS DIDNT TAKE AS LONG AS I EXPECTED!! ALSO PROPS TO DREAM FOR HIS FACE REVEAL IM SO PROUD OF HIMM, HE IS VERY PRETTY)

(MY LONGEST ONE YET COMING TO 611 WORDS!!)