09 , drugged

(this one will be short but the next one will be longer)

   °    ✯   °• .  ✯•☆   *•.°· 

✵  °   ·.° °·*            •  .

    ·  ·* ·•* •   °* ·.   .  ✵

   .  *      .✦. .• •  . *    

  *· ° °✦  .        •  ✯    ✸ 

        •  ✯    ✸ 

   °    ✯   °• .  ✯•☆   *•.°· 

✵  °   ·.° °·*            •  .

    ·  ·* ·•* •   °* ·.   .  ✵

   .  *      .✦. .• •  . *    

  *· ° °✦  .        •  ✯    ✸ 

Before she was even able to register what was happening, she was thrusted into a crowded room; smoke lingered everywhere and the music boomed in the air. She could feel the vibrations in her chest and it overwhelmed her greatly as she lurked next to Thomas.

Daisy felt someone rest a hand on her shoulder. Snapping her head to Brenda, she saw her mouth the words, 'don't drink anything else,'

Nodding, she watched as Brenda walked away, leaving Thomas and her by their lonesome. Where was she going? Daisy went to follow her, but she quickly lost Brenda in the crowd. She wanted to call out for her, but she was too scared to draw attention to herself. Especially since the people here were already staring at her like she was a lost puppy.

Pulling back, Daisy cautiously walked back to where she left Thomas, only to see an empty space. "T-Thomas?" Daisy mumbled under her breath, like anyone could hear her. Panic erupted in her chest as her chestnut eyes darted around room; smoke clouded her vision, but she could make out people walking in exaggerated clothing. Yet, she didn't spot a tall, brown-haired boy.

That's when it hit her.

It felt like someone bashed her head in with a brick and made her disoriented. The people around her started dancing, and huddling together, forcing Daisy around in different directions. She felt confused as she tried pushing through the crowd, what was going on?

She failed to get to the other side of the crowd, starting to lose balance of her body as she gazed around the room, desperate to spot someone she knew. But the only faces she saw was of strangers, strangers that were pulling and tugging her in different directions.

Someone appeared in front of her: a moderately tall boy with jet-black hair and round glasses. He looked like the others with his torn shirt and ripped jeans.

"You're looking a little lost," He said, but Daisy only caught bits and pieces of what he said. Her disorientation prevented her from focusing on his lips. It seemed like he had said something about being lost. "Can—Can I help you?" Daisy asked, ignoring whatever he said.

The boy leaned in a bit closer, or maybe he was pushed closer by the crowd, she didn't know. "I'm looking for a friend, can you help me?" He asked, his hand outstretched for her arm.

"Huh?" Daisy asked, her body stiffened at his sudden touch. Immediately she pulled her arm back, "I'm sorry, can you repeat yourself?" She asked, her eyes squinted to focus on his lips.

The boy peered at her, confused. "Can you help me find my friend?" He asked again, yet Daisy still couldn't understand what he said. But instead of asking again, she just hesitantly nodded her head, her mind in a daze as she felt the boy pull her somewhere.

"I think I saw him over here!" The boy shouted over the music as he led her to a room. Daisy glanced at the room curiously, spotting no one in the room and immediately, a bad feeling emerged in her gut.

"N-no, where—where are you taking me?" Daisy stumbled behind him, losing her balance every time the boy tugged harder on her hand. "Let—Let go!" Daisy pulled her hand back, staggering as she bounced back from the momentum. Walking away, she stumbled around, her head starting to pound as she dazed around the room.

Smoke clogged her lungs as she passed by girls in studded bras. She could feel the booming of the music in her chest now, making her lean against a wall. Daisy glanced back at the room, seeing something she didn't before; W.C.K.D guards started walking out a truck, its surroundings were now of the Scorch. Confused and in a daze, Daisy gasped as she fell backwards. Her back collided with the floor, but her focus was on the room. The guards were gone now, and it was a dim light in the room, not the Scorch. She let out a sigh, glad it was just her imagination and turned on her side to get up.

Daisy shrieked once she saw dead eyes looking back at her. It was Florence's lifeless brown eyes. Blood seeped through her shirt and onto the dirty floor. Gasping for air, Daisy crawled to Florence, reaching for her limp. But her unsteady hand planted itself in the blood. Daisy knew it wasn't real, it couldn't be, she had held Florence's body in her arms just a month ago. But the blood dripping on her palm felt too real to ignore.

Her breath hitched in her throat as she stared at the blood on her shaky hand and on the floor. Quickly, she picked herself up from the floor, wanting the body to go away as she shut her eyes. "Go away, go away, go away," she cried, sliding back onto the ground, her knees held close to her chest as she covered her eyes. She refused to look back up, too scared to see what else she would be faced with. "Go away, leave me alone, go away," Daisy pleaded, tears streaming down her cheeks, as she continued to huddle next to the wall.

It wasn't until she felt the familiar intensity and warmth, that she finally relaxed and let go. 

*.•until next time*.•